Chapter 9: Failure

From the information he gathered from his experiences in training his four fundamental internal forces, he knew that the difference between a 'living' entity and a 'surviving' entity relied solely upon whether it had a consciousness. Only a entity that had both a Heart and Mind could be considered an actual 'living' entity.

When Alex Stuman first started to reverse-engineer the ancient Chaotic Dragon's Demonic Horn style, he realised that the circulation technique that served as the foundation of the style had been altered over time. The circulation method now named the Chaotic Primordial's Flesh Tempering technique was once called the Chaotic Primordial's Spirit Tempering technique, and it was actually once a technique that cultivated the soul using the heart as a catalyst for refinement.

Due to unknown reasons, the spiritual energy of Earth became so scarce that there was barely any over time. This lead to the newer practitioners of the Chaotic Dragon's Demonic Horn style becoming weaker and weaker until they started to 'fix' the method by changing circulation technique to cultivate Ki.

This realisation led him to believe that the Chaotic Primordial's Flesh Tempering technique was actually weaker than techniques created by other Grandmaster level martial artists of Earth. Since Alex was determined to never kill innocent people for money anymore, he travelled the world and created his own unique circulation method to symbolise his change.

The Harmonic Deity's Bone Cleansing circulation method was made to be a similar but much more calmer and 'softer' version of the core technique passed down to him by his master. The fact that it was able to create a harmony between the physical body and soul was also similar to the original version of the Chaotic Primordial's Flesh Tempering in ancient times.

Moving onto the present, Fang Yun was using the original circulation method of the Chaotic Primordial's Flesh Tempering technique along with his own unique Harmonic Deity's Bone Cleansing technique in order to create a vortex of Internal Qi spiralling within him in the place of Spiritual Channels.

After the Chakra within his Soul was natural converted into Psion within his Mind, he used the Harmonic Deity's Bone Cleansing technique to artificially convert his Psion into Ki within the meridians of his physique. The 'revolution' of his internal forces didn't stop their as his Ki naturally converted into Aura before being artificially converted back into Chakra once more.

Lou Meng seemed to be absorbed in a deep state of meditation as he didn't even notice his young master's perilous circumstances. What was even worse was that he was still simultaneously training both the circulation methods from the War God's Sword Tactics and the Harmonic Deity's Bone Cleansing technique in order to replenish his lost Internal Qi in hopes of saving his now constantly regressing cultivation.

This made it so an endless stream of Internal Qi was being pushed into Fang Yun's body along with new Internal Qi which was supposed to be stored within Lou Meng's Spiritual Channels.

Fang Yun's heart clenched as he started to feel impurities being pushed out of his physical body, the same happened with Lou Meng due to the fact that they were both using the same method to 'cleanse' even their bones of impurities.

Lou Meng felt a pain like maggots entering his flesh due to his impurities being forcefully removed in such an overbearing way, but little did he know that his young master's pain was even more unbearable than his own. Fang Yun could feel his soul being tempered in flames as his mind experienced revelations from his past life as Alex.

This was also adding the fact that he needed to keep a clear head in order to not explode from absorbing an excessive amount of Internal Qi. The speed of how he was able to assimilate Lou Meng's Internal Qi increased as he gained profound enlightenment regarding the Dao of his past life.