Loser

Squip's PoV
Before Squips are turned on they're "essence" is kept in a city like area. Deactivated Squips come back here, and because they failed their mission they're put in a prison.

One of the punishments is something all humans have, emotions. My batch was accidentally given emotions and because of that we were exterminated.

All but me.

I hid as a previous generation that wasn't bought and got put "back" on the market right away.

Squips don't have a strong demand so that's where I sat and waited. For something to happen, someone to come get me. So I could perform my purpose.

Y/N's PoV
A warped Audrey II screaming "Feed Me!" Wakes me up. I chuckle to myself, this is a really good alarm. It does it's job.

I toss myself out of bed and grab clothes for the day. I put on a [Favorite Musical] shirt and a green jacket. I slip on jeans and converses and head out for the day.

I catch the bus for school. (Weak for a junior I know) I take a seat near the front and look across the bus.

One of my fellow classmates, Jeremy Heere! He's having a mental breakdown, you can tell by the look on his face.

We arrive at our 'favorite' place! Notice the sarcasm right? The only people that like school are people who care about their future.

And popular people duh.

I walk to my locker, get my shit and head to my first class.

——

I walk into cafeteria. I see the sign up sheet for the after school play. I ponder signing it for a minute. Eh why the hell not. I pick up the pen and right my name.

I smile and walk over to my usual table. Surprisingly Michael Mell walks over to me.

"Hey!" He smiles, a bit too large. I wave and continue eating my food. "Do you want to sit with us?"

I shrug and walk over to their table. Jeremy is wearing a striped shirt and looking over at...Christine.

I see Michael's face when ever Jeremy is around. I see how he looks at him. But I also see how Jeremy never seems to notice.

Christine walks over to the play sign up. She signs and walks off. Jeremy stands up and walks over to the sign up sheet. I can tell he shivers a bit before signing.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" someone yells. Jeremy gets a hurt look on his face and runs off. I turn over to them and flip them off. Michael snorts and goes after Jeremy.

I sit there. I don't want to ruin their moment. I sigh and feel the tears fall out of my eyes. The one time I get a option to have friends...

I go to the bathroom. I look myself in the mirror, God I look high. I wash my face off.

"H-Hey," someone says behind me. I turn around. Holy Shit-

"What the hell are you doing in the bathroom creep!?" I yell at him. He backs up slightly.

"Look! Look! I just want to help you!" He yells at me. I give him a look. He looks around and lowers his voice, "look, it's a super computer from Japan. I have a hook up in Payless. It's expensive, but it's worth it," he smiles.

"Ok? How much is it? I'm not paying millions of dollars," I say crossing my arms. He laughs and lowers his voice even more.

"It's not that expensive, it's 500 dollars," he chuckles. I bite my lip and look around. I could go check it out tonight.

"Thanks Rich," I say before leaving. Thanks a lot.