Drinking Games

"Y/N! Why aren't you dressed for the Halloween party!" Squip yells at me. I break out of my trance.

"Oh! Sorry Squip. I've been in and out recently," I tell him. He smiles and puts my head in his lap.

"It's ok baby, just a couple more months of this. Then you can drop out and we can spend the rest of our life together!" Squip smiles.

The rest of our life. I've never had someone say that to me. "Mmm, what about a job? I need money," I smile at him.

He giggles, "Maybe you can work at a McDonald's or something I don't know-" I bat his face slightly, "quit that,"

"What am I even supposed to be? I don't have a costume," I giggle.

"That's why," he pulls out a sexy robot costume, "I bought something!" I laugh, it's hilarious.

"Really? A robot costume?" I ask him. He throws me a Mountain Dew Purple.

"There's a Mountain Dew Code Red in there too, for a power up. It should last the entire night," Squip smiles. He pixelates a cat onesie on to him.

"Cutie," I smile, then drink the Mountain Dew. I tense in the pain, but I don't fall this time.

Squip well Liam now smiles at me. "Let's go to the party," He says grabbing my hand as we run out of my house.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you could make it!" Brooke smiles. I hug her, she dressed as a dog but sexy, "and this is your boyfriend? He's a cutie," Brooke smiles.

"We're in a happy relationship, and so are you," I giggle with her. She runs off and woos, loudly.

"Remember Y/N, no alcohol," Squip teases. I see Jeremy, who is also dressed like a robot, I guess that's a Squip thing or something. Or maybe he thought it was funny.

"Hey Y/N!" He yells out to me. Chloé lets out a ugh sound.

"Do you want me to get rid of your ex?" Chloé asks me. I nod and she walks over there, she puts a hand on his shoulder and brings him upstairs.

"Damn, I can't believe your friends with her still," Squip smiles. I shove his shoulder.

"Shut up, she's my friend. And she's a good person...mostly," I giggle. Squip kisses my forehead.

"Hey losers!" Riche yells at everyone. Everyone looks at him. He jumps up on the pool table.

"We're gonna play never-have-I-ever!" He yells.

"What are we? Five?" Squip yells. I push his shoulder again.

Rich jumps down and walks over to him. It's like watching a Chihuahua confront a Grey Hound.

"Your going first then tall ass," He smiles. Squip shrugs and walks to the center of the room.

"Ok never have I ever been under 5'4 in my junior year of high school," he smirks at him. Rich flips him off and takes a shot. A lot of girls also take shots.

"Ok who wants to go next!" Rich yells out. Someone raises a hand. We play the game and take shots when needed.

By the time we're done almost everyone's drunk out of their minds. I see Jeremy walk out of the bathroom.

Thank God I have to piss. I knock on the door. "Go away," Michael's voice which is muffled by tears.

"Michael? Are you ok?" I say knocking on the door. He stands up and walks over to the door.

He opens the door. His face is puffy and his eyes are red with tears. I pull him into a hug. I bring him outside and talk to him. "How bout you go home? I think you've been at this party too long. I'll drive you home,"

Little did I know, not only did I save Michael's life, I saved mine too.