Jeremy

"Y/N!" Michael and Jeremy smiles at me.

"Y/N, don't sit with them. Brooke and Chloé are expecting you to sit with them. Don't sit wi-"

Deactivate, I smile. He pixelates away. I walk over to Michael and Jeremy's table. Jeremy seems really nervous about something.

"Jeremy is either going to get drugged or scammed," Michael says with a eye roll.

"W-What?!" I stutter. Michael burst out laughing and Jeremy hides his face.

"He's joking, Rich told me about something called The Squip," Jeremy says. He looks around and moves closer to the middle of the table.

"It's a computer that like makes you cool," He smiles. Michael rolls his eyes. I sit there in shock.

"I-I have to go," I say making a run for the bathroom. Jeremy yells after me but I ignore him.

I run into a stall and put my face in my knees and whisper, "reactivate," The Squip pixelates back into existence.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" The Squip says kneeling down to my side.

"Nothing Nothing. You wouldn't understand," I say standing up and heading to the door. I suddenly can't move my feet.

"Let me go," I ask him. He stands up and walks over to my side.

"Y/N, you can talk to me, I'm your friend," The Squip says placing a arm on my shoulder. I shove him away.

"Shut up," I say. He sighs and I walk away.

"Y/N!" Brooke yells out to me. Shit, Squippy Boi please take over so I don't have to do this.

The Squip chuckles and I feel a shock through my body.

"Hey! You ready to go?" The Squip asks. Brooke lets me in her mothers car. This is like watching a movie but I'm staring in it.

We arrive at the mall and go to a female store. (I don't know) We laugh around and buy clothing.

Then Jeremy walks in. What's he doing here? "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Your not my dad why do you care?" The Squip asks. Chloé and Brooke giggle.

Jeremy makes some snarky comment. I don't really care. I zone out till the Squip lets me take control again.

I let out a sigh. "So Y/N, I kind of did something you might not be fond of," The Squip said grabbing his neck.

What did you do? I say raising a eyebrow. He lets out a nervous laugh.

"Let's not dwell on the past-" The Squip starts to say.

What did you do! I angrily think at him. He makes a face. Like he's pondering telling me.

"I might of maybe...you may-" The Squip rambles.

Spit it out, I think. Raising a eyebrow.

"You're dating Jeremy now," The squip smiles.

"I'm What?"