Have Pitty

TW:Abuse
Squip's PoV
As soon as a Squip is destroyed their memories get sent back to the squip lab. I thought that's happen to me. That I'd be sent home and tourtured for all of eternity.

But I was just locked away. "L-Liam? Liam?" She yells at me, "Wake up Liam please! Wake up! I need you!"

"I'm right here!" I yell, "I'm right here Y/N!" I drop besides her. She falls unconscious. I hold her hand and sob.

Well well well, Squip Y/N smiles. I turn to her still sobbing. How's your death? Your not going home, they don't want you! Y/N doesn't know how to get you back-

"She can get me back?" I ask. Squip Y/N rolls her eyes. Of course she can get you back! Are you dumb? She needs to drink Mountain Dew and you'll be back.

"So I have a chance?" I smile. You will, but you won't be the same, being invisible changes you. And he's here, Squip Y/N smiles. Jeremy's Squip walks up to us.

"No no please!" I beg Squip Y/N. She smiles a punches me in the nose. Jeremy's Squip hits me too. I fall to the ground and throw my arms over my head. 

I've been here for weeks. In the auditorium. I didn't think life was worth living. But I can't leave.

One day Y/N and Christine walk into the auditorium. "Ok so who's better Philip or John?" Christine asks smiling.

Y/N groans and they burst out laughing. "Huh.....maybe...no....John, for sure," She smiles.

"Y/N," I whisper. Jeremy's Squip drags me back and starts hitting me again. Y/N and Christine continue having their conversation. I know they can't see me. It's tourture.

Y/N laughs and moves her h/c hair. It's beautiful, she's beautiful. I miss her. I need her. But I can't have her.

Y/N's PoV
Christine has been really nice to me after Liam dies. She buried him with me. She said words for him, even though she never knew him.

She's a wholesome bean and my new best friend. She also ships Michael and Jeremy. We ship a lot of people together.

"So Y/N, I know you still care about Liam, and I know you love him but a dance is com-" Christine starts. I shake my head and stand up.

"Stop it Christine," I say making to the exit. Christine follows me. "I said stop!" I yell at her then cover my mouth.

I run out of the school. We still have two periods left. I don't care I don't need her pity. I don't need anyone's anything.

I'm walking home getting my car and never ever coming home.