I Need You

Y/N's PoV
Michael just gave me a Mountain Dew Red. It took some convincing, but I have it. I'll miss you Squip. I have to do this.

"No wait Y/N!" Squip says running towards me. I look away. He wants to save himself, he doesn't care about you.

"Y/N wait! If you get rid of me in three hours I'll be replaced with another Squip. One without emotions. Do you want that?" He says to me. I look down at the Mountain Dew Red and throw it out of the car's window.

"Well Y/N, lets save your friends," Squip says handing me a Mountain Dew Purple. I smile at him and chug it.

"So what your saying is, Jeremy's Squip is the big bad? Rich is going crazy. And your Squip is hot?" Michael says raising a eyebrow. "Cool! How many Mountain Dew Reds do I need to bring?"

"Just one, if I get close enough I have a plan," Liam smiles. I grab his arm, I don't want to risk him getting hurt.

"But we're gonna need a truck load of tic tacs," He smiles

"So what's the plan I ask from the bathroom as I'm getting changed into my costume. Liam laughs from outside of Michael's  bathroom.

"If I told you you wouldn't let me go through with it," He says. I put a hand on the door.

"What's gonna happen to you?" I ask him. He sighs.

"I'm sorry Y/N," He says chocking back tears.

I run out and kiss him. "Do what's right. Don't do anything stupid. And please try to stay alive for me," I ask him before kissing him again.

"I'll try to stay alive for you Y/N. But I might need to sacrifice my self. I'm sorry Y/N," he says. I bring him down and kiss him again.

"Are we ready?" Michael says. He has his signature red hoodie on. He stares at us embracing. "Ew gross," he says throwing Liam the Mountain Dew Red.

Liam tenses up slightly and I grab his arm. He puts it in his jacket pocket and we get in Michael's PT Cruiser.

"Don't fuck in my car please," Michael says turning back to us. We laugh and I rest my head on Liams shoulder.

We pull up to the school. "Get in there and distract them so we can kick the squips asses!" Liam smiles at me.

I grab his leg. "Please don't let me die," I ask him. He kisses my cheek.

"I won't Y/N," he says to me kissing me again.

"I'd say get a room but don't think we have time for that," Michael smiles. Liam giggles and I open the door.

"Y/N, wait!" Liam yells out to me as a start for the school. I turn back to him. Trying to stop the tears

"I need you Y/N," he says. I run up to him and bring my arms around him. He kisses me again and I run into the school.

Alright let's save the world.