Cheese

(The title is for StuffRoniSays don't ask-)
"Y/N, wake up it's time for school," Squip says next to my bed. I groan and slap him away.

"That was a stupid idea Y/N. Plus you've been skipping play rehearsal. You need to actually go," Squip smiles dragging me out of bed.

"Your stupid. By the way, what happened to my Audrey II alarm?" I ask him. He smiles and looks across the room. My phone is smashed in the corner.

"What the actual fuck Squip!" I yell at him.

He giggles, "I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding! I used some of your unused brain cells to make a allusion of your smashed phone. No it's over there," he points across the room. My phone is just sitting there.

"You scared me!" I say batting his shoulder. He giggles and grabs my arm and pulls me out of my room.

"Hey Y/N!" Brooke says running up to me. She's looking as happy as ever. Squip gives me a look. He warned me about this.

Jake's Halloween party. Brooke's gonna ask me if I had a invite. As soon as I say no Jake's gonna walk over and invite me, then I'll go to the party. The end.

"Well, there's only a 68% chance it'll go like that. The other 28% percent is her just asking you to a sleepover," Squip smiles.

What's the other 10%? I ask him. He smiles and shrugs.

"It'll be both. But that's rare," Squip smiles and giggles. I roll my eyes and turn back to Brooke.

"Hey Brooke!" I smile at her. She looks around. Yep, she's definitely planing something.

"Well, do you know about Jake's party?" Brooke asks. I nod and she basically jumps a little. "Well, Uhh... Do you have a date for it," she asks.

I look over at Squip. He nods at me. "Uh yeah, he doesn't go here but I wasn't inv-"

"Oh shut up Y/N! Your invited by default, your our friend!" She giggles. Then she walks a little closer, "but I'd like to meet your date. He has to be special to win you over,"

"Awww, I'm special?" Squip giggles. I want to tease him but Brooke is right in front of me. Shut up cutie. I think at him. He blushes slightly.

"Yeah...he is," I smile blushing. Brooke giggles and runs away.

Squip PoV
I brush her hair with my fingers and look off in the distance. I see Jeremy's Squip. He's perfect. His model is absolutely correct.

He doesn't have emotions or anything like that. He notices me staring and smirks. It's not a authentic smirk. He learned it through human behavior.

I feel a shock go through my body. My vision doubles for a moment. My head hurts a lot. What's going on?

Your broken. A loud booming voice calls to me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask the voice. I turn around to look at where the voice is coming from.

You can't see me. I'm your programming. The voice sneers. Oh no. You know when your broken when your...dying.

"I'm fine. I don't know what you need. I have no need for you," I yell at the voice.

Let's talk in private shall we?