Chapter Five

I was drawing in the middle of class when the teacher coughed to make an announcement. I looked up and my eyes locked with a pair of brown ones.

"Mr. Carlile will be joining our music class." Mr. Armstrong stated. Austin walked closely by me and snatched my drawing. He took a seat behind me and scoffed.

"Who's this supposed to be?"

"My m-mom." I stuttered out. His eyes filled with sorrow, then turned to rage.

"Piece of shit." He muttered and threw the now crumpled page to the ground. I sighed and let my head fall to the table.

after awhile I asked to go to the restroom. I walked in and did my business, but to my luck Austin walked in.

"You still have the balls you did yesterday?" He questioned.

"And if i don't?" i answered back. He grabbed me by my hair and turned me towards him. Lucky for me, i was still pissing.

"eww what the fuck! You just pissed on me!" he yelled. I smirked and walked off with a sway in my hips.

I heard his quick footsteps slow down to admire my ass. I turned around and gave him a wink.

"these are some nice jeans huh?" I teased. His face turned bright red and i could hear him mumbling to himself.

"Im not gay." the little chants went. I walked back to class with a lease around my wrist and the other end around his neck.
***

Austin kept sneaking peeks at me the entire day. When i'd catch him he'd get all flustered and turn away with a red face. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I was hanging around the school after the last bell when the baseball team came up to me.

"Austin wanted us to teach you a lesson." Ronnie growled while pulling me by my hair. They each took turns beating my sore and weak body.

Eventually, they all stopped but the feeling of pain wouldn't subside. they let me fall to the ground and stalked off. Their laughter filling the halls like Venom in a blood stream.

I could feel the blood rushing through my ears and my sight being blurred. I could hear someone calling my name as well, sounded kinda like Aaron.

Austins' smiling face filled my mind as i slowly shut my eyes for a long, deserved sleep.