Chapter Nine

This pic had me dying in class xD
Mr. Phelps will never look at me the same ever again.

Within the past week, everything had begun going downhill. Peter believed that he was able to "beat the gay from my body" which hadn't ended well. Austin took his anger out on me along with their friends. Mom barely calls because shes busy now. I feel so lonely. Sure, Aaron and Phil still hang around, but my mood doesn't make things enjoyable.

Which brings me to the present; im being beat up by Austin in the boys locker room.

"And thats for constantly being on my mind." He stated before landing a blow to cheek. I fell to the ground and he put his foot down on my stomach and ribs. That was his favorite position so he has all the power.

I whined and gasped although he barely put any pressure. Last night, Peter tried to whip the gay out of my heart...or more like my chest and stomach.

He cocked his head down in confusion and bent down to inspect. He tried lifting my shirt but i held it down and muttered no. It was useless though because i'm weak compared to him. He lifted my shirt and gasped.

I was black and blue with hint of reddish-pink. Welts were visible, and cuts were also present.

"Alan, who did this?" He asked, as if he actually cared.

"You." I scoffed. I'll just make him guilty hopefully.

"No i didn't." he retaliated. "We only hit where its visible."

I gulped and nodded. he was right.

He turned my chin towards him and asked again.

"No-one." I muttered and ran off to my next class.

***

I was walking home and had an eerie feeling as if someone was following me.

I shrugged off the chill and put my key in the door silently. I was hoping Peter was asleep so I could rush up to my room and lock the door.

No such lucky.

He stood in the hall that lead to the main rooms with a scowl on his face.

"I bet you were whoring around for the gay boys at school, weren't you?" He seethed. He grabbed my roughly by the shoulder and threw me down.

He forced me to crawl into the living room where he continued to humiliate me. I didn't shed a tear though. I may be gay, but i'm still a man.

I was forced to stand again, as he turned to get the whip. My eyes settled on the window wishing for freedom. But something caught my eye.

Familiar Brown eyes and tufts of brown hair were watching angrily and sympathetically. Austin was the one following me home.

We made eye contact and I pleaded for him to leave. He took it as a plea for help though.

He opened the window and climbed through just as Peter returned. He looked at me in shock, which soon changed to fury.

"So you want your boyfriend to join eh?" He raised the whip to hit me but Austin blocked it with his arm. I could see the welt forming on his perfect skin and where it had split open due to the force. He didn't seemed bothered by it though, it only fueled his flame.

He sent a couple blows to my moms boyfriend, and he had also got some on. But in the end Austin had knocked him out.

He scooped me up gently and walked us to his car. I thought Austin hated me? I suppose hes just being a good samaritan.