Chapter Twelve

The week passed all too quickly. Me and Austin had a great time. We made music, ate, slept and passed little kisses.

We silently entered the car and headed our way back to my house. He took his cold hand in mine as I watched young kids play in the snow. It was the begenning of December now and everything was cold.

My house came into focus and my anxiety sky rocketed. I gripped Austin's hand tighter and whimpered.

"I need you Austin." I stated. He looked at me while everything registered.

"I wasn't planning on leaving."

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went to leave the car' but I pulled him back.

"I also mean that I need you in my life." He nodded and we left the car.

he stopped me before we opened the door.

"Be my boyfriend?" He asked while gazing into my hazel eyes. I yelped a yes, but was pulled into the house.

"You have some nerve Alan." My mother said sternly. I could see Peter smirking from behind her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You attacked Peter!" She stated. My eyes widened and I vigoriously shook my head.

"H-he beat me. I have the marks to prove it." I said while lifting my shirt. My mother gasped and gently touched the still healing whip marks. I knew they'd always be there.

A sob ripped through her throat as she cradled me into her.

"I want you out." She ordered Peter, venom dripping from her words.

"But..I" He tried to argue, but my mom cut him off.

"Before the police get involved."

He rushed to grab his things and left. We moved to the couch and she rubbed my back soothingly. I had almost forgotten about Austin until my mom addressed him.

"Who are you?" She asked curiously.

"Mom, this is Austin. he saved me and let me stay with him. He's also my boyfriend." I stated happily while pulling him to the couch.

"Oh, this must be the boy who's been on your mind for so long."

I blushed a fiery red while he chuckled. We all broke out in a laugh.

"How was the trip?" I asked once we calmed down.

"Mmm pretty boring, im glad Im home."

we all sat and watched movies for the rest of the day. Popcorn and pictures involved.

Author note

This was really shitty, I'm sorry.

Question: What's your name?

Mine is Felicity