Chapter Fourteen

A year has passed since me and Austin began dating. My mom settled down with a nice guy and we hadn't heard from Peter in awhile.

We graduated and started a band that included; Me, Austin, Aaron, Phil and Tino. We were still pretty small, but known.

Austin and I got an apartment, which his dad gladly pays for. They even sorta patched things up and are working on their realtionship.

I smiled as the smell of coffee filled the house and helped me roll out of bed. I slipped on a shirt, which im guessing is Austin's and limped into the living room.

"Hey baby, sore huh?" He asked while placing small kisses on my neck and arms around my waist.

I leaned back into his touch and nodded.

"Mmm you were rough."

"Sorry, I made you breakfast."

He easily sat while I slowly lowered myself onto the chair.

"You remind me of our first time." He giggled. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of my toast.

"We have a big show tonight. Can you believe we're actually playing with Asking Alexadndria?"

I laughed at his excitement but couldnt help the dark feeling in the pit of my stomach. Something wasn't right but who am I to bring him down?

***

We all watched as our instruments were tuned and Aaron and Austin practiced together. Phil was leaning into Tino as he tapped beats on his hips.

Phil and Tino are engaged and are planning to adopt soon afterwards. They came out on the day of graduation and have been happy ever since.

I smiled at the little things Austin did, like crinkle his nose when his voice cracked. Or his smile when we adopted a kitten. Even his choked moans and growls he relaeses when I go down on him. He was all perfect.

As if he knew what I was thinking, he turned around and threw me a wink.

"ShowTime!" A tech called. I grabbed my guitar and shook my shoulders. This is it. We either get big or go home.

I ran on stage after Tino and smiled. We got this

Authors note

I don't think the question thing is working out too well...

Go check out some of my other books!