five | orgy

It wasn't a mistake that Winter was locked on the rooftop. If fact, she expected "let's have a party" to be another hazing initiative conducted by one or all of the girls.

However, the joke was on them because Winter didn't drink and avoided alcohol at all costs so she welcomed the opportunity to step away from the party. Even if it wasn't necessarily by choice.

She could see through the small recessed window that the drinking games, strip teases, and raunchy dancing had ceased as the liquid courage kicked in. After all, it was a group of porn stars and porn enthusiasts. She could even see that Candy was bent over the dining room table with her skirt lifted over her waist. No one paid attention especially since promiscuity ensued in all directions but Winter's birds eye view captured it all.

"You're still out here?" Winter turned around to see Hazel hugging herself in a caramel colored fleece.

"Yeah, no thanks to you all."

"How long has it been?"

"I don't know." Winter threw the heated blanket onto the hammock.

The rooftop was decorated as if it were a lounge but in the winter time it wasn't the most pleasant place to be despite the space heaters. "So is this party just an excuse to have an orgy?"

"Believe it or not, porn stars don't have casual sex very frequently. So, yeah I guess any non professional party is an excuse." Hazel shrugged. "Anyway, c'mon." She opened the door wider for Winter to move through. "Someone called for you by the way."

"Who?"

"I don't know, Ivy answered." Hazel chuckled as Winter sighed with an eye roll.

Now she had to locate her cell phone to make sure that it wasn't Oliver. Because if it was, then she was fucked. Ivy was a smart girl and would say anything to Oliver, especially if she found out he was Winter's "boyfriend".

Both girls entered back into the penthouse where the music blasted and moans were masked by loud voices. But regardless, Winter didn't care to be part of any of it. At least not tonight, she had other things to figure out like the location of her phone and what Ivy had said to the person who called Winter.

So she hurried up the stairs past Hazel so that she could make a b-line to her room. But just as quick as she'd rushed up, she halted almost causing Hazel to collide into her back.

"What the-" Winter cocked her head.

Hazel stepped to the landing, "Is he alive?"

"You tell me, you've actually been in the house for the entire time." Winter said sarcastically, inching toward the shirtless body that laid propped on her bedroom door.

"Let's move him downstaires."

"Downstaires?" Winter gaped.

"Well do you know him?" Hazel put her hands on her hips.

Winter chuckled and bent down beside the virtually lifeless body. "Hey, are you alive?" She poked him, waiting for a response then looked up at Hazel who shook her head in amusement.

"Hello! Are you okay?"

"Mmm" He grunted causing both girls to stagger back as if he'd turned into a zombie from The Walking Dead.

"He's not okay." Hazel sighed and leaned closer to him. "Are you gonna throw up?" She asked.

"Jusss lemme sle-sleep." The guy said, his head rolling forward which caused his body to bend.

Winter quickly caught him then nudged her head to the door for Hazel to open it. This wasn't her first choice or even the most ideal but she couldn't just leave this guy out like this. She also couldn't bring him downstaires considering the amount of recklessness occuring.