eighteen | invitation

Ivy clawed at her crisp white bedsheets as Zane stroked at a steady pace, grabbing her hips for support.

He squeezed her body tighter before giving a final thrust that sent them both into a climax high.

"Oh my gosh." Ivy panted, falling flat onto the bed with a sigh. "If we keep fucking like this I'm not gonna be able to work next week."

Zane pulled on a pair of red briefs then held out her oversized shirt. She extended her arm to grab it and asked, "Did I officially make you late for the interview?"

"Yeah." Zane shrugged then leaned into her. "But it was worth it." He kissed Ivy, their lips staying together as she crawled out of the bed.

"Good." She said once they parted. "Because it's all yours."

Zane wrapped his arm around her and bit his bottom lip, welcoming the delicate feel of her fingers on his perfectly smooth skin.

But before things could heat up for the third time that day, the doorbell of the penthouse rang.

Ivy groaned and reached for her bedroom door. "I can almost guarantee that's one of Candy's fuck buddies."

"Let's see." Zane stepped in front of her to walk down the hall, passing the only other bedroom on the first floor which belonged to Chanel.

Ivy followed behind him and watched as he opened the front door and reached down to grab the short stack of canary yellow envelopes wrapped in a navy blue ribbon which was left on the welcome mat.

"The infamous bdsm yatch party?" He smiled, waving the envelopes as they walked into the living room.

"No way, they wouldn't invite us back to that. We wreaked havoc last year." She said, recalling how the dolls had manipulated the captain and crew to let them temporarily take over all controls.

Ivy grabbed one of the envelopes then opened it, partially expecting a ball gag or leather strap to fall out.

But as they both looked at the text, the expressions on their faces fell and they exchanged a look of shock with each other. Before Ivy and Zane could verbalize their emotions to the information, Winter entered the living room.

"Was that my package?"

"Um no it-"

"I'm expecting a package too!" Chanel announced from her room, appearing seconds later. "It's a bookshelf that I get to assemble myself."

"You're not gonna assemble anything yourself Chanel." Winter said matter-of-factly.

"Assemble what? Are we finally getting a sex swing?" Now Candy stepped into the living room with the world's sheerest baby blue lingerie set.

She wasted no time spotting out the phallic representative in the room and eyed him hungrily as if she hadn't had sex in the past twenty four hours...which she had.

"Hi Zane."

"Hey Candy." He replied and continued. "You all might wanna hear-"

"I bought taco salads for lunch." Hazel interrupted as she entered the apartment with a large brown bag in hand. "Well, technically I didn't buy them. The owner is a fan and practically insisted that we accept the free food."

Ivy rose her voice, "Guys seriously we-"

"Candy, you could at least put some clothes on. We have company." Chanel insisted.

"Only if Zane wants me to." She sat back in the chair with a smirk.

"I want you to." Chanel stressed.

Hazel put a finger up and said, "I second that."

"Shut the hell up!" Ivy finally said to silence the room.

Everyone snapped their head to look right at her declaration. It had even caught Zane's attention who was already beside her.

"Rude." Chanel said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I don't care." Ivy stepped closer to the rest of the girls. "I've been trying to tell you what was delivered."

"What was it?" Winter asked.

"Invitations." Ivy held one of the cards up. "To the wedding of Cecelia Decker and Dax Cole."

                                The End...