nine | cake

Winter threw her head back as her co star squeezed her ass during the "session with a therapist" scene.

Every doll's debut scene was based on the craziest sex experience they'd ever had in real life. Apparently Hazel's had been with a clown at a circus, and Candy's had been with her best friend's father. Winter opted to relive her first therapy session after her accident. She'd actually enjoyed sleeping with her therapist in his office and went back a couple times after the first.

But the roleplay barely mattered because what she was more enamored by was the fact that she hadn't realized how exhilarating sex with someone you didn't know would be. Even if that someone was subjectively unattracted. But according to Chanel, the more unattractive the male pornstar was, the larger fan following he had. So Winter embraced him penetrating her on a prop white chaise because she was "going through sexual withdrawal".

"We can't do this again." He said with a deep sigh, buttoning his blue shirt.

Winter laughed as she straightened out her skirt. "Okay, but I'm going through a lot and you're the only person I can talk to." She kissed his cheek. "See you tomorrow Dr. Smith."

She walked out of frame as the camera zoomed to the word "Doll House" on the bookshelf.

"Okay, cut. We're all set with Winter so let's get the scene ready for Ivy." Someone announced behind the camera.

"Has anyone seen Ivy?" Hodges asked aloud with his arms crossed over his chest. "Did she even check in today?"

Winter approached him with a satisfied smirk. "How did I do boss?"

"Amazing Winter, but I'll admit I was a bit distracted since I'm looking for Ivy." He shook his head.

"Maybe the dressing room?" Winter didn't know what the protocol exactly was but that seemed like a logical place to check.

"No, that's only for guests and co stars." He checked his watch. "Why don't you clean up and then come to my office for our meeting."

Winter agreed and then dismissed herself so that she could shower and change.
• • • • • •
"I apologize for not meeting with you sooner to check in. It's been a hectic few days." Hodges said.

"That's okay, it's been fun so far." It really had been. Between putting a sexy Rebel guy to sleep in her bed to recording her first official scene today.

"That's good to hear." He handed her a schedule. "So we have planned meetings twice a week on Monday's and Friday's. Weekends are yours unless there's a larger event. You're free to go live whenever you would like but studio recording has to come through me. Brands, sponsors, and other external entities will contact me if they're interested in hiring you. And most importantly," He set his hands on his desk, "Don't mix your emotions into this job. It won't work."

Winter nodded, catching the hint that this rule probably hit closer to home than she'd expected.
"That shouldn't be too hard." She admitted, her fake boyfriend would keep her in check for that rule.

"And of course, if you need me to hire any type of support, I will." Hodges said in a slightly lower tone.

Winter rolled her eyes. Hodges has asked her to disclose EVERYTHING when she applied to Doll House. This included a clean bill of health which had displayed that she formerly sought help for an addiction. He'd promised to keep it between the two of them but she had to keep him up to date on how she was doing emotionally. The only thing he didn't know about was Oliver's real role in her life. If Hodges had known about her request for a mentor she wouldn't have been accepted into Doll House. It was too much of an external influence on a private adult business.