Book Three Preview

Don't forget, Doll House is a SERIES so each story will continue somewhere down the line!

Here's a preview of Doll House: Book Three!

*PREVIEW*

"Why wouldn't you mention that you were his son?" Candy said, storming into Mason's apartment without a formal greeting.

He shut the door then followed behind her as she walked through the foyer and into the living room before turning to face him.

"Because it's not important information."

"Maybe for other girls that you hook up with but I work with that guy."

"Exactly. With him, not for him." Mason sauntered to where she stood and placed his hands in his pockets. "So what's the problem?"

"If I had known I wouldn't have-"

"Don't lie Candy." Mason smirked and scanned her body with a lust filled gaze. "Knowing this doesn't change anything."

"But-"

"Shh." He took a final step closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips before asking, "Do you want me to fuck you again?"

"I-I want-"

"Say it Candy." He kissed a trail from her cheek to her neck, wrapping his arm around her small body.

"I want you to fuck me." She could feel him smile before his eyes met hers to non verbally solidify the newfound control he had over her pleasure.