seventeen | pleasure

"I'm guessing all went well with that confession." Winter heard Ellis say behind her as she peered up at the wall of framed headshots in the hallway of the house.

"How do you figure?" She asked.

"Ivy basically sang your praises a few minutes ago." She turned to see Ellis bite his lip and smirk.

Ivy? The Ivy from Doll House? She had said something positive about Winter? It was almost unbelievable and slightly comical but Ellis wasn't the type to exaggerate.

"That's uncharacteristic of her. But yeah, I guess it went pretty well. I even told Hodges this morning which he wasn't prepared for."

"How early?"

"Very early. I literally caught him right as he left his apartment building." She chuckled. "He appreciated my honesty and he's gonna plan out a new schedule for me where I can meet with Oliver and still work. But he's prohibiting me from taking any alcohol endorsement gigs."

"That's fair. I'm glad it all worked out though."

Winter eyed Ellis from head to toe. "Too bad this means our work together is done."

Ellis had been her co-star for a live session that legitimized her image at Doll House. Then he'd served as her confidant before she confessed her truth to the other girls. Chances were that he wouldn't come around anymore since he had other projects to work on. It was a reality that Winter had convinced herself of already.

He cocked an eyebrow, "Is it?" He asked, starting toward her which made her take a few steps backward until her back hit a door.

Ellis slipped his hand up her skirt and drew invisible circles on her thigh, "Because it doesn't have to be."

"Fuck." She whispered feeling her body instantly heat up.

He didn't bother checking if the coast was clear before backing Winter into the closet under the stairs. His hand stayed on her skin as he slid his finger through her panties and tugged them aside.

Winter could barely see anything in the dark but her other senses worked just fine since she gasped when she felt a finger insert inside of her already wet pussy.

"Taste it." He said into her ear as he stuck a finger into her mouth. She licked it clean and welcomed a second finger so that it could be lubricated before entering her again.

Winter wanted Ellis' dick inside of her so bad. Eventhough the closet was an awkward place to have freaky sex, nothing seemed to stop a porn star from fucking when they wanted to. It was more exciting that way.

"I'm down for a quicky." She begged, pulling at his shirt.

Ellis chuckled while slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her. His lips caressed her neck until her breathing quickened and he began to suck gently on Winters skin. She felt as if she were holding onto him for dear life due to the arousal. He even started rubbing her clit to set her over the edge.

However, the burning intimacy was shortly interrupted by a knock on the closet door.

Winter and Ellis simultaneously sighed in annoyance at the rude interruption.

"We're busy." Ellis grunted to whoever was on the other side.

"Winter, we're heading back to the city." Hazel's voice sounded. She'd driven three of the dolls to the Rebel House while Ivy had driven alone.

"Leave without me." Winter suggested.

When she didn't hear anyone on the other side she figured that Hazel had taken the hint and walked out.

"I guess we weren't very discreet about coming in here." Ellis said as they both laughed.

"That killed my mood." Winter exhaled deeply and threw her head back. "Hey, why is there a yellow dot behind some of the frames in the hallway? I saw one behind Dax's picture."

Ellis ran his fingers through his hair then opened the closet door, exposing both of them to the light that was absent in the closet.

"That's a Rebel secret." He guided her out. "So stop being nosy."

"I can't help it." She laughed and nudged him.

"C'mon, I'll take you home."

As they walked toward the front door, Ivy and Zane descended the stairs and met them right at the landing.

"Ah, look how the roles have reversed." Ivy smiled and pointed to her own neck.

"Wow." Winter flipped her hair to the side of her head with the hickey. "Thanks."

"Heading home?" Ivy asked.

"Uh yeah, I told Hazel to leave."

"Ride with me. It'll save Ellis the trip." Ivy said then she and Zane walked out of the house to the driveway.

Winter looked up at Ellis who shrugged, "Could be a good bonding moment since you're convinced that she doesn't say nice things." He suggested.

Winter rolled her eyes but kissed his cheek and took his hand. "Rain check on the closet sex?" She winked.

Ellis nodded and patted her ass while she walked away to meet Ivy who stood by a black Audi. Zane was bent forward, speaking to her on the drivers side. They exchanged a kiss before he backed away.

"I heard you were talking about me." Winter said, sliding into the passengers side.

"I was but don't be flattered."

"Too late." Winter noticed Ivy smile a bit. "Zane seems like a cool guy. He's bringing out the best in you."

"What do you know about the best in me?" Ivy asked with a hint of humor that made Winter chuckle.

"Nothing. But I know you're too stubborn to admit I'm right." Winter said as Ivy started the car.

"You are right but keep this shit to yourself." Ivy insisted. "That shouldn't be hard since you kept your addiction and fake boyfriend a secret."

"Shut up, you know now."

Ivy let out a short laugh which indicated that she was giving Winter a hard time for the sake of it. The relieved the tension behind it all.

"Hodges has his radar up now more than ever when it comes to relationships so we all have to be discreet. Even you and Ellis."

"Not necessary, we wouldn't be in a relationship because business and personal don't mix." Winter said unconvincingly. She looked at Ivy who nodded but wore an amused expression.

"What?" Winter asked.

"Nothing, it's just funny."

"What's funny?"

"Reality." Ivy said. "You've already mixed the two babe, just like we all do."

Winter narrowed her eyes and rested her head back with a sigh. She obviously liked Ellis but it never occurred to her that they would take things further than where it was already at. And fuck buddies didn't kiss goodbye or share deep secrets. Did they?

"Then should I stop seeing him?" She looked at Ivy without lifting her head.

"No. Don't cut out the people that make you happy."

Winter was surprised that Ivy chose this moment to shed some light. It felt familial, sisterly almost, which was odd considering where they were and what their previous interactions had been.

But more importantly, Ivy helped Winter realize that Ellis would be essential to her new life and even if this was the first stages of a friendship, the benefits included more than just sexual pleasure.

"Thanks." She said in a low tone as the rest of the ride was filled with comfortable silence.