Chapter 1

It was July 7th of 1955, Pierce Mcknight turn 21 years old, the boy had the aura of a bad boy, the black leather jacket, with the torn blue jeans and a small white t~shirt, The steel toes boots and who can forget the Harley Davidson that was parked outside the bowling alley.

He came in there with a unlit cigarrete in between his lips, his eyes searched the place from side to side and top to bottom until he found who he was looking for.

A girl with a fluffy white dress, with her blonde hair up on a ponytail, made eye contact with him and smile wider.

As she started walking towards him and him towards her, an old lady got in between and put a finger on his chest to stop him.

Pierce raised an eyebrow at her.

''Shouldn't you be home baking cookies, mam?''. Pierce chuckle and try to go around her but she stop him.

''Its your 21st birthday today isnt, sonny''?. Pierce stop and narrow his eyes at her, she was becoming a pain and all he wanted was to get to his girl who had stop walking and waited til he was free.

Pierce couldnt help but roll his eyes, just like His girl Peggy Sue to be respectful and sweet towards others, she helped the elderly, she didnt smoke or drink in fact she's been trying to get him to quit but she's never succeed.

He often wonder why were they together, she was the nice cheerleader, popular girl at school and here he was, the bad boy of town, the high school drop out, the 21 year old boy who was currently dating the good 17 year old town's good girl.

''Wear this necklace for your birthday, and remember tonight as your leaving this place, that you'll comeback when your soul mate is born''. The old lady said snapping Pierce out of his depressive thoughts.

''Whatever, if it''ll you get you of my back than hand it over''. Pierce growl  and run his hand through his black as night wavy hair.

He puts on the necklace and as he turn around to tell the old lady 'are you happy', he didnt find her standing there anymore, he shrugged and continue his quest to meet with his girl.

They hug and kissed on the cheek, Pierce of course wanted to do more but Peggy Sue wasn't ready, truth be told, Pierce was getting annoy by her actions, he was a man damn it and he had needs.

His hand wasnt doing it for him anymore, he wanted a girl's touch, to be clear his girl's touch.

They hangout and smile and Pierce teased her a bit, until it was 7pm, it was time for Peggy Sue to go home, her bedtime was at 8pm.

Pierce stay sitting, if she thought he was going to walk her home, she had thought wrong nope he was going to stay and have fun, she stared at him dissapointed in him and walk away without so much as a goodbye to her bad boy boyfriend.

Later at midnight, and very drunk Pierce on his motorcycle.

He knew it was wrong to drink alcohol, but fuck if he didnt feel good after his good for nothing friends told him lets go to the local bar, or are you too square now.

His reputation was at stake damn it, so he went and drank alcohol, now he knew it was a bad idea while he was riding his girl home.

His girl was the Harley, the only one that he could count on.

He laugh at how ridiculous he sounded, yet again Mr Pierce McKnight has another girl who wouldnt lay a hand on him.

As he laugh outloud, he lost control of his second girl and as his life pass before his eyes, he kept hearing chanting, ''You'll be back as soon as your soulmate is born''.

When he open his eyes, he was at a very dark and empty train station.

He sat down on the bench and look around to spot a sign, welcome to Sunnydale.

When did Sunnydale open a train station?.

He heard noises and walked towards it, It was the same old lady from the bowling alley, he narrow his eyes at her and growl.

''What did you do to me?''. He snarl and she just stared at him with a small smile on her worn out face.

''You were the one drinking then driving so you did it yourself''. She states calmy while pointing a finger at him.

''Where are we?''. Pierce ask while looking around confuse.

''You died sonny, and now you're stuck here until your soulmate is born''. The old lady repeats and Pierce just stared at her.

''You are a witch?''. He as slowly and scared.

''Yes, but when my cards showed you were going to die tonight, I usually dont give a crap, but when I saw who you were suppost to end up with, I link your soul to your soulmate's, seeing as your soulmate is a family member of mine, what I dont get is why were you born like 50 years before''. She really seemed confuse.

''So what Im suppost to wait around here til she's born?, my god Peggy Sue is probably hearbroken''. Pierce sniffed a bit, he really liked her and felt bad for making her feel guilty his last night on earth.

''Dont worry, you'll see her when you are reborn, and you'll probably keep the same body,soul and name so there you go sonny''. She smiled than in the blink of an eye dissapeared.

Pierce McKnight sigh and just plop back on the bench and shut his eyes.

Wishing this was all a dream.