Chapter 12

Kevin's Pov.

I was fighting the urge to cry, he wanted to hurry up and find his mate and leave.

Why did I think he would stick around to be my friend, we hate it each other.

I was mad at myself for being so stupid, I told him everything that happend to me and I have never done that with anyone before.

I trusted him, I like him but my question now is, do I like him as a friend or as more then a friend?.

I bit my lip, and glance his way, he was looking out his window with a far away look in his eyes.

What was he thinking about?, me? his soulmate?, My mom? What man what?

I sigh outloud and he turn to look at me, I blushed when his eyes connect with mine.

''How about we just sit around your place, and rent a movie or something''. He asks me and to my utter surprise I like the idea.

''Sure''. I responded and he widen his eyes in surprised.

''Wow I was expecting a big fuck you and no''. He says and I laugh, he was right I usually do that.

But for some reason I wanted this, I wanted to spend time with him, I wanted to get to know him more.

Maybe I do feel close to him, because of mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laughing my ass off at Madea's witness protection, she is the bomb and fucking funny as hell.

Pierce kept looking horrified at the tv, I guess he wasn't used to old ladies being mean, hell I dont think he was used to seeing black old ladies talking like this.

I smirked when the movie was over, I went and put the second movie.

When it started I couldn't help but laugh at Pierce's face, It was grease.

I stood up and started singing the beginning of the song.

But stop when the movie started.

He was so into the movie, barely blinking and I guess he didnt realize he had scoot over my way more.

Until his knee touch mine making us both gasps, not only for the electric shocks we received but because Pierce could touch me, like really really touch me, he somehow had become solid.

I paused the movie and slowly put the remote on the coffee table, I then lifted my hand slowly making its way to Pierce's face.

I softly ran my fingers from his forehead down to his chin, I could touch him and he could feel it.

I smile wide and so did he.

He got so excited that he jump up and wrap his hands around me knocking me to the floor.

We both laugh, he lean down and sloppyli smash his lips on mine.

I stiffen and didnt move, or open my mouth no I kept them shut making him stop.

''Im sorry, I just got so excited and well I''. I put up a finger to shut him up.

I liked the kiss but, if we where going to be friends and I still had to help him look for his soulmate, well we couldnt do this, I respected our friendship too much, even if I did enjoy the kiss.

We went back to watching the movie, after we agree to call grams tomorrow morning to ask her what did this mean.

He enjoy this touching way too much , He would reach for popcorn and would brush his knee with mine, or he would stretch his arms up and yawn, then set one behind me, I would just snort and push it away.

His best was when he said he was getting sleepy and then all of the sudden he lean his head on my shoulder and started softly snoring.

I took the chance to examine his face upclose, since he was sleeping on me.

His hair was falling on his eyes, his lips were partly open he looked so cute and I couldn't resist anymore, I reach up and move his hair out of his face.

Pierce open his eyes, and stared at me.

I got up as if someone lighted a match under my ass, he tried to grab my hand but I move quicker.

''I, i ,i gotta go somewhere''. I stutter feeling ashamed of being caught doing that, I need it to get a grip and not fall for this guy not when I know he isn't for me, why is my life so cruel?.

Im always falling for the wrong people.

I walk around campus for a while trying to clear my head.

But it wasn't working, I kept thinking about Pierce, his soft lips on mine, his dark eyes on me and his happy smile when he found out he could touch me and things around us.

I was so wrong about wanting to keep him as a friend, I was way in over my head, I was already head over heels for him.

I smile sadly to myself, Im in love with my mother's ex boyfriend, my friend and who is going to find the girl of his dreams and marry her.

That kiss for me meant the world, it was sloppy yet innocent.

For him meant nothing since he was just happy, a spur of the moment kind of thing.

If it was my grams or anyone else, I bet he would kiss them too.

My heart broke a little when I thought that.

No it's better to lock my heart and throw away the key, and hurry and find this girl so that he could move on and so can I.

Go back to my whoring days, one night stands and drink and party all night.

After a while I decided to go back to my dorm, hoping and praying he was gone or sleeping.

He was sleeping on the futon, I sigh in relieved and walk towards my bed.

I took off my shirt and jeans, only leaving my boxers on, I slip under my comforter and close my eyes to try and sleep.

I heard a noise and I open my eyes, a waste since it was dark, next thing I feel is Pierce getting in my bed and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me to him, my bare back was agaisnt his bare chest and it gave me goosebumps.

''Pierce what are you doing''. I manage to ask sqeuaking.

''Shut up and go to sleep, you know how long I've been waiting to sleep warm, now relax and sleep''. He murmur half asleep, before he drift to sleep he kissed the side of my head.

''Good night love''. Pierce whisper and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, did he just call me love?

''Pierce?''. I try to ask but he was already snoring softly.

Oh yeah sleep, yeah I'll do that, note the sarcasm.

I was too confused to sleep, the boy is sleeping agaisnt my almost naked body, and with his arms around me, this boy who is straight, and looking for his girlfriend.

This boy who Im slowly falling for, and will be the end of me.