Chapter 18

The video on the side nothing to do with the chapter, I was just listening to it while writing it, hope you all like it.                                                      

                                                            Kevin's Pov.

So much information, so many secrets.

My dad dying, Pierce yelling outloud that he is in love with me.

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, Im happy that Pierce loves me, Im the one for him and how stupid could I have been, the signs were all there, I could see him, like grams said only his soulmate could, I could touch him as soon as we both realize we were falling for each other, what I dont get is how in the fuck could people see him?. How did it happen?

Did I tell him I loved him when I was drunk?.

If I did, why didnt he say anything to me the next day?, Why did he hide it?

By the time I stop driving, I realize where I was, at my parent's home, I got out of the car and walk towards the spot where I told Pierce about my past.

I sat down on the exact spot where I was sitting down that night.

And I sigh and close my eyes, why did I run from Pierce, the answer seemed silly right.

It was because my dad was trying to protect him, idiots were fighting and I heard everything.

I felt loved for the first time in years, My dad trying to defend my honor, no matter how late that was.

I still felt like a little kid who finally got his daddy's attention.

When I open my eyes, I scream.

''Ahhh damn mom, don't scare me like that''. I yelp placing my hand on my chest.

My mom smiles and smacks me softly on the back of my head.

''Language young man''. I chuckle and hug her.

''Why are you out here baby''. She questions while wiping the tears from my face.

''Dad was at my dorm, fighting with P~ Dylan''. I almost said his name.

This was another thing, how can I be in love with the boy that mom used to date?.

It was sick and not normal.

''Mom''. I whispered deciding to come clean with her.

''His name is not Dylan''. I murmur while she cradles me in her arms, sweetly placing her hand on my soft blond hair that's a replica of hers.

''Oh sweetie''. She murmurs as low as me.

I sob softly on her shoulder while she caress my hair, I didn't know how much I missed this, my mom and her care for me.

''Do you love him?''. She asks.

''Yes''. I sigh and she tightening her hold on me.

''Than why are you sad baby?''. She asks and I sob more.

''Mom, I dont know how, or even if it makes sense to you but Dylan is''. I paused for a minute, I was going to lose my mom for a boy.

My god do you know how that sounds?, It sounds sick and crazy.

''Ok, well than what is his name honey?''. My mom press and I sigh just like a band aid, rip it off.

''His name is Pierce''. I mumble looking ashamed.

''Oh honey, is that what all this is about?''. My mom coo and I risk looking at her.

Only to find her smiling face, her eyes full of adoration and understanding.

''Your Grandma Marie is my mom, you didn't think she wouldn't tell me right''. She chuckled when she saw my surprise face.

''But, he's, he was, mom how would it work''?. I was son confused, my god when did my life become this complicated.

''Do you love him''?. She questions me again.

''When I see him, I feel like my day just got better, when he smiles I feel like I died and gone to heaven, I rather stay in my pijamas, eating ice cream while watching old movies as long as he is with me instead of going out, I cant see anyone else even if they are infront of me, because all I see and breath is Pierce''. I chirped and my mom chuckles.

''Oh honey you are so in love is not even funny, and he loves you too''. She states and I frowned, remembering how I left things back at my dorm.

''I might've mess things up''. I grumble.

''Oh honey Im sure he'll forgive you, now come on lets go get you something to eat''. She stands up and held her hand out to me so that I can take it.

Which I do, happily.

Once inside I spot Grams sitting by the rocking chair infront of the window.

She sees me and smiles at me.

''You know''. She states and I just nod.

''I dont get it Grams, why not just tell me this?''. I sat across from her.

''Im not allow to say much, you two belong with each other''. Her sweet voice sounded through out my ears.

Everyone seems to think the same, well everyone but dad.

''My dad doesn't seem to think so''. I frowned and Grams chuckle.

''Your dad just wants to gain you forgivness, he wants to show you that he cares for you''. I scoff at that.

''By beating the boy I love?''. I ask and cross my arms across my chest.

''Your dad is sorry, and he knows who Pierce is, so he thought you would get hurt and try to defend you''. I snort.

''Grams, doesn't he know Im a big boy and not a chick''. We both laugh at my words.

''Well Im glad someone thinks I'am amusing''. Dad's voice sounded.

And I slowly turn to look at him, He seemed sad, old and in pain.

''Dad''. I mumble looking away.

''Kevin, can we talk?''. His voice sounded pleading

''Sure''. I reply getting up and bending over to kiss my grams on her cheek.

''Honey, is time to let go of the past and welcome your future, in order for you to be happy with Pierce, you need to forgive and move on but never forget, your pain and mistakes are what made you, you''. My grams whispered in my ear and I smile at her while nodding.

Was I ready to forgive?. Was I ready to move on?

Was I ready to love and be love?

I think Iam.