Chapter 2

Kevin's Pov.

As I chug my beer bottle and finishing it in one long ass drink, I look around to see who my next lay would be, It was getting harder and harder to find an unused guy or girl.

I sigh and went to sit down, I was on edge this weekend, my exams were kicking my ass and I was begining to feel the pressure.

My dad was pushing for me to pick a major but I was still undecided.

My mom didnt push seeing as I was her baby.

My brother was an accountant, his wife was a real state agent and they have two kids 10 year old boy and 7 year old girl, my sister was a lawyer and her husband was a history teacher and they have a baby of 7 months.

I was the only one single and with no need to get married, they wanted me to settle down and have a family, yes they knew I was gay, my mom keeps saying, get married and adopt lots and lots of kids.

My mom married my dad when she graduated from high school, dad was the school's quarterback and she was the cheerleader, but they werent assholes who would bully others, no they actually get along with everyone.

I sigh and took one more look around, I spotted a newbie cowarding agaisnt the wall and I smirked.

I stood up and walk up to him.

''So you just started college, am I right?''. I ask while making eye contact with him, for some reason they can't ever hold my gaze, they would look around nervously, or blushed and look down or they just plain shut their eyes.

I frowned to that, why cant they? Are my eyes a souless window?.

''Y,y,y,yes''. The stuttering boy snap me out of my weird questions.

I grinned and move closer to him, I lean in close to his ear and whisper with a husky voice.

''So, what do you prefer, boys or girls?''. I ask and my lips brushed his ear softly making him shiver, that alone answer my question but I still wanted for him to say it outloud.

''Boys''. He whisper while looking down.

I chuckled and slowly hold his hand with mine.

''Well than tonight is your lucky day, because Im going to rock your world, no strings attached''. I said while leading him up the stairs.

We went into an empty bedroom and I didnt waste anytime, I attack his lips  while getting him undressed.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The next morning I got up, got dressed and left the sleeping stranger there.

I went to take a shower and get ready for my afternoon class, I was on my way to starbucks when I bump into a I guess you can consider him a friend of mine.

''Hey Kev what's up?''. Hector says all giddy and I roll my eyes at him.

''Not much, need coffee and than off to class''. I mumble, I hated small talk if you have nothing to say than dont talk at all I always say.

''So this morning, I was leaving the frat house so that I can do my morning run and bumped into this kid, he was looking for this guy with blond long hair who had taken him to bed and this morning was nowhere to be found''. Hector chided and I shrugged my shoulders.

''Yeah, I dump him before he woke up''. I explained lazyli.

''When are you going to at least try and stay with one?, I mean you never know maybe one them might surprised you''. Hector tells me and I rolled my eyes.

''The day one of them can hold eye contact for five minutes, without looking away, or blinking thats the day I'll consider staying with him or her longer than a night''. I smirked knowing that'll never happend, hell not even my family cant held eye contact with me, it was like I could see into their souls and didnt like that.

''Well this was,,,yeah I'll see you around''. I didnt even tried to disguised this boring conversation, and Hector knew it too, he just waved a quick bye and went to his class while I went to starbucks.

I was feeling empty, I hated feeling empty this is why I like one night stands, they made me feel something other than loneliness.