PROPOSAL 😎

Percy and Annabeth just wanted a normal date. Annabeth wanted to go to a restaurant or something similar but Percy was set on a date at the beach.

He gave her his famous seal eyes and Annabeth agreed on the beach date. Little did she know that this is what Percy had planned. He had everything planned.

It was a hour before he was to meet Annabeth for their date. Percy was in his cabin and had just checked the door lock and made sure it was closed. He sat on the floor and opened the hidden door. Inside was a picnic basket, blanket, and a small velvet box.

He picked out the items and slide the box carefully in his pocket. Percy covered the opening in the floor with the boards and unlocked the door. He changed quickly into swim trunks and a t shirt and looked at the clock. Ten minutes.

Percy picked up the basket and, after checking that he still had the velvet box, he opened the door and made his way to the Athena cabin.

He knocked on the door and it was answered by Malcolm, Annabeth's half brother.

"Hey Percy, she'll be out in a minute. You can come in." Malcolm stepped aside and Percy walked in.

Another Athena girl looked up from the book she was reading and eyes Percy. "You be good to my sister or i will kill you." She growled and looked back at her book.

Percy gulped but was saved by Annabeth. "Are you ready?" She asked.

Percy nodded and they left. He took her hand with his free one and held the basket in the other.

They walked to the spot on the beach that Percy had found earlier. It already had an umbrella set up and Percy spread out the blanket.

"Mi'lady." He bowed and held out his hand.

Annabeth took it and the two of them sat. Percy opened the basket and pulled out a platter of blue cookies that he had his mother send him. "How did i know?" Annabeth sighed and smiled at him.

They ate until half the plate was gone then Percy stood. He scooped up Annabeth into his arms and set her up so she stood in front of him. She covered her mouth as Percy knelt down on one knee and pulled a velvet box from his pocket.

"Annabeth Chase, you have been the light in my life from the moment we met, gods knows you have. We've been through everything together, almost dying in the process, but somehow we made it. I know that I made it because of you. So, will you marry me?" Percy looked at Annabeth as he opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a bright diamond circled by sapphires with the words Wise Girl etched on the side.

Annabeth gasped. Covering her mouth she nodded, tears leaking from her eyes as Percy took her hand and slid on the ring. Their lips met and Percy lifted her into his arms heading towards the water. They dove in and it was the best underwater kiss of all time.