Not the best choice dude (chapter 1)

A/n the song just has a nice ring to it and kinda  fits  this chapter  so you can listen to it if you want

Bakugo stared at the wall still humming  that same toon. The white room was starting  to hurt his eyes. He stood up going to the camera  that was in the middle of the room. Getting  his full face into the camera he said.
"I'm not  crazy" he paused trying to pull  out of the restraints"they make sense."

(1 week earlier)

"Hey bakubro" kirishima  waved a hand in front of the dazed bakugo.
"KATSUKI" kirishima  yelled  causing  bakugo  to fall off  of his chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY HAIR"

"Dude you okay? You've been spaced  out for about an hour?"

"Shut up shitty  hair I'm fine"the anger blonde said standing  up he walked out of the door.

Usually he would go back to his dorm. Even tho he has no school tomorrow. But he decided to go to the park, which he would soon come to realize  was not the best choice.

As bakugo walked down the cherry blossom  filled  sidewalk with no one besides him. Or anywhere to be seen for that matter. He noticed a man walking in his direction. The man had Jean's and a black slightly  oversized hoodie on the hood making it hard to see his face.

By the time bakugo had recognized  him. He was right next to him.

"Scream and there all dead"

The man took of his hood reveling  his blue hair and cracked lips.

"Shigaraki" bakugo glared at the taller man

A/N help this is so cringy I wrote it in like 7th grade *cries*