some Blaz x Michael stuff

(just a EXTREMELY short fanfic about My OC and KamuiOfKotan OC, Avalon Blaze Arcana)
Two Puppet Manipulators, Michael and Blaz. Were intelligent, Smart, And ruthless to mobs. But still, they part ways after the "Great Blasphemy", Nothiang much. Until they reunited back in a time reverse

Michael stepped three times onto the Park, his Shoes stepping in the puddle during the rain. Michael was keep stepping puddles until he Bump into Blaz "Oh, S-sorry.." he said with a sweat. Michael stands up "No worries. I always been dozing off.."

As such, Michael have crush on different muscular men. While Blaz sometimes Dagon and Marchosias, but in secret..

They have love each other. In Avalon.

Michael came home to see his room empty, He put his red bag and then heads off to see Blaz in the mountains. Blaz was already in there, holding the Orb of Avalon as Michael meets up with him "Hey..You ready to go?" This makes Blaz Nodded. Soon Michael and Blaz goes to Avalon.

At Avalon, During Arrival.
Blaz became God of Avalon with the help of one of Michael potions. Michael is the Child of Avalon, but the two shares a deep kiss when during the incident happen. As if thought after the incident.

At the Sakura trees.
Its confession for Michael and Blaz. Michael waited for Blaz, The God of Avalon come. Once he saw Blaz coming, he is ready to confess him ad Blaz said "is there somethign you want to tell me?"

Michael said his deepest feeling and how much he loves him through the past, as held out the Love Letter to Blaz and said "will you love me?"

Soon Blaz smiled and nodded "Yeah. I think i fell the same as you said to me" which maked Michael tears up a bit and hugged Blaz, Blaz also hugged back as the Sakura tree bloomed in joy. The teo shared a deepest love even when Michael have other male transients to love. They will never be parted for this....

(Completed story! Sorry if short)