TEAM: The Occult-venturers

Michael Own his gap powers infused, and dreams about Oni's from the PC-98 Old Gensokyo wield stronger powers chasing him that make him Seeing Boundaries of The Old Gensokyo, similar Ability to Maribel Hearn. Laryx(KamuiOfKotan Fox OC from Housamo RP) who Coconed Many times, Gets his muscles infused with ESP/Psychokinesis and have the ability to see the Stars, Moon and Studying the past, similar Ability to Renko Usami. They Both get to meet the PC-98 cast due to this. Michael and Laryx may be a presidents from the different clubs, bit the secret is that They do a little Occult Powers since they both close and bonded together. They do Occult rituals and study past of the Old Gensokyo. Because of this, they make a team named The Occult-venturers. Like Renko and Maribel. Michael wields a Gohei, but too afraid to fight the Oni's from the Old Gensokyo, Laryx however is tough, yet friendly and protective to Michael, who also avoided Michael from the Demons in the Old Gensokyo in PC-98 Era. Along with Tristan (KamuiOfKotan Housamo Deer OC) and Rauth (KamuiOfKotan Kangaroo OC)

Team:

Michael Nijiiro: The Boy who goes to see the Boundaries of Old Gensokyo, he get chased by Demons/Oni from the old Gensokyo in his dreams and can able to see the Boundaries like Maribel

Laryx Kenami: The Tarot Reader Fox who have the Ability to use cocoon powers. He Coconed himself to get his Muscles infused with Psychokinesis, and have the ability to see The Stars as knowing Time, Moon as knowing places, and Studying the past like Renko.

Tristan Ouranos Buck: the God of Nature, Druid and Occult who created his own realm called the Occult Kingdom that is connected to Shinjuku. He is a Shaman Druid actually, But can go into God if Ouranus and Gaia soul Fused

Rauth Joey: a Kangaroo who were inside Sumeragi tube for 50000 years. After being tortured by Nova, he is free from his graps and is Michael guardian. He is also use his Phenomenon God form fusion with the soul of Tantalus

Charge Attack/Spellcard

Witness the power of the occult/Let the monster souls of the Occult Stand ahead and Twist the world Apart with Roots and Nothingness in the Dark Shadow Quasar!/Black Hole Grove of the Occult Druids "Quasar of the Night -Thaumaturgy Of Tranquility and Nothingness in the Quasar-"