LGBT/Yaoi Theme songs

(Some of Few OC's made by KamuiOfKotan while Others were from Housamo. Also:

- = Housamo Characters
* = KamuiofKotan OC's i collaborate. This also compared to be Team's theme song when dating)

- Michael x Tezcatlipoca:

This song is about a Green-Haied Girl Nasha, eho is a Green Dragon loves Gina the Librarian Daughter. When in the end, Nasha reveal herself as a Dragon and Both Gina and Nasha dissapear into the Sky. For Michael, he was just a Normal School Boy who loves Tezcatlipoca, The Panther Beast God Decent of Night who wield the Dark Mirror and the Leader of Warmongers. Until one tragic happen, Tezcatlipoca reveal his true self as a Aztec God. In love, Both Michael and Tezcatlipoca goea dissapear into the Sku and build a Land in El Dorado.

* Michael x Amaymon ars Goetia:

A Shy Boy named Michael who meets Amaymon ars Goetia who is Jay Toxin, the Venom Trial God of Poison. Michael only love Muscular men, and once he saw Anaymon his heart beats like a Speaker. He want to confess his feeling to the Poison God and kiss him

* Michael x Menoetius Artoria Pendragon Taurus:

Both Menoetius and Michael have the same painful childhood. Losing their Mothers, But Michael most entirely lost his parents. But when Menoetius revived them with Bison Sign "Breaking Forbbiden Bonds", Menoetius and Michael Hopes were regain. As Menoetius Hope to save everyone while Micharl want to entwined A Love and Wish for Hopes. With the Electric Emotion, Micharl and Menoetius goes to use the True Hope and one Day they will live forever along with Blaz.

- Michael x Breke:

Love is like a Tulip. As For Breke, he is a Amnesiac yet Futuristic Werewolf from Yggdrasil who Have the powers to shift any forms, Create Weapon that cost him his Suit and The Ability to tranaform into a Werewolf. Michael himself is the Child who wield the Divine Fantasy Shrine Maiden, Reimu Power. Breke will not forget the love for Michael, the happines during the days. Even Michael Death, he wont forget him in his heart.

* Michael x Anubis:

In the blink of an eye. Survival between the Child and the King of the Underworld may allowed or not allowed compromise. But to the two, lust always happen. They find themselves in the brink of a lust memories

* Michael x Arcanestone Gods of Avalon(Blaz, Merlin, And Zeke):

Three Gods of Avalon, the Arcanestone family and the Child of Avalon can surely have a love of slight strawberries. A sweet strawberry dropped at the Tree of Avalon, one bite and the Child will have love between the three gods in one paradise. Surely this is between Symmetry Love

* Michael x Ramiel Sky:

Shock Cops, Donald's Guild was created. Ramiel Sky was once a Human cop in America, before left and move to Tokyo Corp. When the Game Influences, Ramiel became a Doberman. With the power of lightning, he will make the corrupts punished and peace back at Tokyo especially he have the power of insect. Molting, cocooning, mating.. Shinobu Kocho did train Ramiel how to use butterflies until her death by Doma the Demon, and Doma also defeated by the Demon Slayers. He wields the electric butterflies called the Shock Butterflies. Once he goes into his Awakening form: Riot Knight, he is given a Lightning Aura wings. But for Michael, He don't know if Shinobu did train Ramiel to wield butterflies, especially Ramiel awakening. But once his heart beats, he wanted to be with Ramiel ever since he is a Guardian cop or BBFG *Best Best Friend Guardians*. But deep down, Michael heart filled with deep love. the Shock Butterflies around Ramiel is also marks Michael's fortune of love, the Badass Blue Strand Cape on Ramiel awakening is also Marks Michael's Sincere heart. Once the sincere heart and the fortune of love fused, Michael cannot hold back: he wants the Riot Knight Ramiel be with him at the Morning Glow in the hills...

* Michael x Gregory Rizal and/orJosh Rayholme, Raiden Denshi:

First romance between the Eagle and the Tiger Racer DJ. Michael couldnt stop thinking of it, like a Love is Oranges. Even Raiden who lost both of his parents Like Michael, Simba, and Menoetius.

* Michael x Yukimura Sanada:

Hopes and Dreams is where Michael and Yukimura will get. The World boxer champion and the Child love will always be connected, believing, Even the Peaceful Sanda Heaven. They will always believe to fight together and love together....A believing, happy yet everlasting love song..