Michael's Paper Charm and Gohei extra powers

In BehemothofGehenna RP and Headcanon book about the Awakening. Once Michael and the awakened team upgraded His Gohei, His Gohei became Shinto Ritual Gohei(A Gohei that combines Zigzag Shide with Straight Paper Shide on the top, a combination of Sanae and Reimu Gohei) and have a New Artifact, The Paper Charms of Solar Deity. They once hold it powers for everything, But soon it also hold a extra power: It can make transients goes into their Awakened Forms. Michael often use the charms onto Transients and awakened them in much Power. Michael dosent need one because he is too young to have too much energy in his power. Rather, he can make the Transients Awakened. Like, Michael use A Charm onto Argus Ripper Jack as Argus goes into his Ripper Paradox form.

Skills:

Awakened: Transform Awakening aligned Transient into their Awakened Powers

Powers for the Awakened: Heals the Awakened Transients to max HP

Blessing of the Awakened: Prays to the god, increase attack on Awakened Transients

Awaken Spellcard: Charges up a Awakened Transients Spellcard.

Bounded to the Awakening: Somehow charges his spellcard and the awakened Transient spellcard.

Charge Attacks/Spellcards:

w/Menoetius(Taurus the Bull): Planets Of the Burden "The Taurus who call upon the Star"/ The Minotaur and the Child "Broken Planets"

w/Argus(Ripper Paradox/True Argus): Time Illusion "The Day the Knives hit the Planets and exploded"

w/Mark(King Emperor): Water Blast "Moses Miracles -Galleon-"/ Man O War "Destruction Of the Water Planet"

w/Ramiel(Riot Knight): Arrest "Hands to the Ground and get Shocked"/Chivalrous Battlefield -Thunderstorm Comes from the Planets-"

w/Nikolai(Leonidas Spirit): Champion and the Child "The Shield-Troopers" /Great Shield of Two Auras - Mercy and No Mercy -

w/Delta(Oceanus Road): Great Thunderstorm "The Draining Whirlpool of the Storms"

w/Byakko(Great White Tiger Commander): Planets Constellation "Vast Through the Seven True Stars of Hope, Omega and Alpha"

w/Everett(Valiant Boar): Guardian Sign "The Valiant Boar and the Child who Trace the Broken Path"

Not only that, His Gohei can also grant him some powers like Dark Demon Magic *Like Byakuren and Caesar*, Aging him to 18, change the length of the gohei even his Zig Zag Shide and the Straight shide with a Star and Eye of Senri mark, Making the back of his gohei long that it can caved someone when grew is size and much more