Michael Swords

(Kenji and Naru Sanada by KamuiOfKotan )
Michael was bestowed By Kenji to have Swords. For Kenji, he have Tengokunotounoken. For Naru he have Kuroitounoken which is the Black Tower Sword and Hyouganohoshinotounoken which is Glacial Star Tower Sword. As For Michael, He have his name of his swords:

That is 虹銀河塔剣(Nijigingatouken or Rainbow Galaxy Tower Sword. The long sword based on Kenji and Naru sword name *not stealing*) and 黒白虹虚剣(Kuroshiranijiutsuroken or Black White Rainbow Abyss Sword. A Wakizashi based on Naru Wakizashi, Hyouganohoshinotounoken but with the power of the dark abyss that blasted cursed black and white rainbows.)

Nijigingatouken sheath have stars, it also Have Flowers and feathers wings and even Ice dragon spinning each others like Kenji and Naru. It is implied that He steal it desi- *Cough* I mean wished the Ouroboros to have a sheath like Kenji and Naru Sword Sheath. It have the power of the Galaxy imbued rainbows and even The Power of the Ice God Morozko. While the Kuroshiranijiutsuroken Sheath was more and more paper charms. It power was the same one as Naru did, but a little much cursed by the God of Darkness Nox that needs to be Amulet'd Sealed. The blades on Nijigingatouken have rainbow blades with the Patten of stars, the Kuroshiranijiutsuroken is just his blade is much blacker and even have white streaks with the blood pattern in the blade.

However, when it possesed by the Sword Murasamune, their swords have half corrupted but dark powers. A single Michael charm will fend away Murasamune completely as the dark power fades. It can also use Boundaries Cut as he can make gaps by slashing. Another one is that it swords can imbued by something like Gavanza fire or anything.