TEAM: Attorney

Objection!
(Anubis, Laryx and Ramiel  along with Menoetius by KamuiOfKotan )

Member:
- Michael Nijiiro (The Child of Attorney. He once have anxiety and Have lack of self confidence due to Judge stuff. Now he is getting used to judges. He occasionally taking Picture in his smartphone.)

- Fenrir(The Hungry Wolf who is a part of Shock Cops. A skilled Wolf who is able to turn Into a Hungry Werewolf by the night of the full moon and speaks in third person. Goes normal when the full moon is gone and speaks in First Person. Can sniff for clues, either Normal of Hungry Werewolf form)

- Menoetius Artoria Pendragon Taurus (A Bison who joined the Shock Cops. A skilled Cop who have the Eye of Yatagarasu)

- Eiki Shiki Yamaxanadu (Formal Judge. Best friend of Michael, won't judge Michael due to being so close even When Michael do something good of bad. Eiki will just worry of Michael)

- Anubis (The King of the Underworld, or God of the Underworld. He is also a judge for a bit. Surprisingly, he carries Michael in his hand due to being bonded by Michael. Much like Marchosias who carried a boy while wielding his artifact)

- Laryx Kenami (Surprisingly, Due to being good at Attorney lessons. He is working as a Skilled Attorney and very good at it)

- Ramiel Sky (He is once a Human cop in the past from America. Now became a Doberman due to GAME influence. He is a cop who is a part of The Shock Cop Guild by it leader Donald. He is also the Second Attorney)

Charge Attack/Spellcard:
Guilty or Innocent/The judgement scale raising up and down/You shall be known now, Witness!/Judgement "Guilty or Innocent -Underworld of the Occultism Trial-"