TEAM: Child with Four Gods

(Four OC Gods were made by KamuiOfKotan. Michael is made by me)
Four Gods. One Child.

Two Gods, The God of Gap with Bison fusion and God of Avalon have true crush on Michael. While Chieftain/God of Thunder, Hyperion Taurus and God of Moon, Merlin Kagerou Lycan also guards Michael. Merlin, The God of Moon also loves Michael too. And for this, Michael and the Four gods will strike the enemies way.

Team member:
- Michael Nijiiro (Child of Four Gods. Michael loves to praise Gods too much since he is a believer of gods)

- Blaze Avalon Arcana (The God Of Avalon. After banish from Gehenna after R'yleh praise him as True God Of R'yleh, He became the New God of Avalon. He also have true crush on Michael.)

- Merlin Kagerou Lycan (Were Mage Druid Wolf who is the God of Moon. He was a gray wolf as Merlin Arcanestone. After His death at Avalon, Michael and Blaz revived Merlin as Merlin Kagerou Lycan and become the God of The Moon by Michael with the Moon God Potion. He is about to use any wereform he likes. He is Blaze Father)

- Menoetius Taurus (Decendent of Atlas *Thunderbrand who is Griffon Zeus* and God of Gaps and Bison fusion. Before the destruction of Lunar Capital and Gensokyo. He inhale fertilize Seeds as he have hanahaki disease by his Berserk State. After his True Feeling confessed, He now loves Michael like Blaze)

- Hyperion Taurus (Cheiftain Of Thunder as well. During his immortality, he is known as the Lord/God of Thunder. He command his bovine soilders as a chieftain in his will. He is Menoetius Father)

Charge Attack/Spellcard:

FOUR GODS SHALL RISE FROM THE GROUNDS/GAINING THE POWER FROM THE PAST/AND REBORN IN A NEW WORLD!/Four Gods Sign "Miracle Spark - Powers of God-"

-Menoetius:

w/Hyperion:
The power of Earth and Thunder/shall rise from the ground/And Pierce the Heavens!/ Lord of Thunder "Devastraiting Strike"

w/Michael:
Almight Power of Thunder and Gaps/Shines with a Miracle/and Divide the Aura/Boundary Gap "Divine Thunder"

- Blaze:

w/Merlin:
God of Moon and Avalon/will rise from the ground/and We shall reborn as Gods!/Reborn Sign "Praising as Gods -Avalon and Lunacy-"

w/Michael:
The time has come/History of Avalon shall be granted/by Miracles of Hope!/Miracle "Avalon Future" or Reborn Sign "Praising as Gods -Reborn of Miracle-"