TEAM: Guildleading

Guilds, Bring Guided by Michael. You know that's what I said
(Anubis and Ra also Nikolai by KamuiOfKotan )

Member:
- Michael Nijiiro(Guider of All Guilds and Leaders)

- Five Protagonists (as it mean Kasai, Mizu, Mori, Kou and Kage. The five Dragonborn Student who is also Guild Leaders of Summoners. Michael and the Five Dragonborns shares Big Friendship and hoping that the friendship never ends)

- Anubis (King Of the Underworld and God of Mummification who is the Guild Leader of Underwater Locust. Carries Michael in his shoulder cause Michael love it. Uses Michael's Luxor Black Orb of Anubis which matches his power)

- Ra (Egyptian King of Gods and God of Sun himself who is the Guild Leader of the Sun God of Khepri. Wields the Four Solar Orb and uses Michael's Luxor Red Orb of Ra which matches his power as well. Carried Michael in Arm or Shoulder)

- Nikolai Nemuro (Guild Leader of the Constellations, Siberian Tiger but a grumpy grandpa. Wow, and even the Mentor of Shields)

- Claude (The Guild Master of Ikebukuro. He sometimes uses his second form known as the King of the Colosseum)

- Snow (Servant of Claude and Kyoushi *KamuiOfKotan Gacha Life OC* Boyfriend. He serve Claude as well and Have deep relationship on Kyoushi)

- Bathym (Michael's Favorite Competitor and Huge crush. Due to Bathym Tail, He is flashy and popular to every battles And even his singing *Mystia Lorelei from Touhou channels her ability to Bathym*. He is a Bukuro Academy Student at Ikebukuro)

- Jacob (Former Guild Leader of Aoyama. Michael seems to Like Jacob due to His Boxing Skills and his Persona as a Guild Leader)

- Maria (Acting Guild Leader who is also Jacob friend, Michael considering helps Maria when She wants to do something. She is also A student council Vice President of Daikanyama Academy)

- Duo (Guild Leader of Hongo. Shuichi Little Brother who kept getting Annoyed by Shuichi, his older brother)

- Shuichi Togo (Duo's Older brother. Have a free and carefree personality when Duo is with him. But when Duo is gone, he will go mentally and physically scared and Mind Break)

- Licht (Guild Master of Roppongi. He have intrest on puppeteer competing interest to his own benefit as the True Guild Master. But deep down, he won't go antagonistic when it comes to his Childhood friend Michael and his school, even Kuniyoshi and Benten. And all of his friends he cared)

- Melusine (Licht Servant who is the Sovereign Queen in her castle in Tir Na nog. But she wasn't very loved until she wandered in Tokyo and Meet Licht. Michael usually liked Melusine due to her wielding Guns and Heavy Artillery. And Michael will always do his best to comfort Melusine from her Hated Trauma)

- Tezcatlipoca (Aztec God of Night and Leader of Warmongers. He is a totally obssesed on War, and Hates/Loves them. Usually Michael dosent like War, but for Tezcatlipoca..well, He felt in love with a Black Panther Leader)

- Shennong (Doctor of Shinjuku and Warmongers. Michael is having deep Love with this Bison due to Shennong Habbit of sticking anything in his mouth. Often likes to be lustful due to his poison)

- Shino (Michael's Older Brother. And Moritaka shadow/Brother after gain a body to live in Tokyo. Usually Michael is kinda stress about Shino laughing and Habbit of Collecting Head and killing. But now He felt no stress on Shino as Shino and Michael gets along. Shino is a Part of Kabukicho)

- Tetsuya Onogami (Usually, Michael have a fears of Tetsuya in first. But now he felt his heart beat when Tetsuya is not evil, rather being a Lone Gambler. Michael could date Tetsuya someday. And Tetsuya is a Part of Kabukicho)

- Alice(not Alice from Touhou. But Oshiage Game Masters of Alice. Michael and Alice were mere and Best Friends, often having Tea Party. Well you know what Michael do along with Alice. They both also having bonded Friendship together, even after school)

- Kurogane Kajiya  (Michael favorite and Big HUGE Senpai crush. When Kurogane finished working, Michael loves Kurogane due to his arm that his rule powers allowing Kurogane to became A Vampire then became a werewolf. But in addiction, Groaning.)

Charge Attack/Spellcard:
GUILD LEADERS OF THE 23 WORLDS AND WARDS/LETS RAISE OUR ARTIFACTS AND POWERS/TO BELIEVE THE RULE OF THE GODS!/Guild Sign "Genealogy of Leaders" *Based on Eirin Yagakoro spellcard in Touhou. This one is the Fusion attack of Guilds and even Michael power to call the gods(Anubis and Ra) and strike the enemies with the help of Gods*