7.

Song: BTS – Mikrocosmos

I hurriedly went to my closet and picked an outfit because today I had to meet Jinyoung.

Outfit:

I parked my car in the parking lot and entered the park, as it was Saturday the park was really crowded which was displeasing to me because I was not a fan of crowded places

I parked my car in the parking lot and entered the park, as it was Saturday the park was really crowded which was displeasing to me because I was not a fan of crowded places. I turned my head but there was no sign of Jinyoung. 'I thought boys are always punctual but seems the opposite here.' I thought to myself and puffed my cheeks.

"Looks like someone is looking for me." someone whispered near my ear from behind. I gasped and turned around, there stood the giggling latter. He wore a black turtle neck, light brown jacket paired with black jeans and black moccasins. His brown hair were side partitioned giving a really neat look.

"Are you done laughing?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh sorry sorry." He wiped his non-existent tear and straightened himself.

"So?" I asked as we started walking.

"Look" he showed me two tickets.

"What are these?" I asked confused.

"These are tickets of the five day carnival." He said jumping up and down like an excited kid.

"And I'm not interested in it." I said making a bored expression.

"Wait don't think anything else it's just a thank you gift for saving me last night. As I'm not a type of person to take favors from people." He said sass dripping from his words.

"Oh, Okay so I'll give you another favor by going with you." I said shrugging.

He made a disgusted face and spoke up,

"Whatever. And I'll also introduce my savior to my friends at the last day of the carnival."

I thought for a moment.

What if someone recognized me? what if I get caught? What if.... So many questions rose up in my mind. No I can't go with him like this.

"No I can't meet your friends.. What if they don't like me?" I said while waving my hands in disapproval.

"You are not my girlfriend so it doesn't matter if they like you or not and secondly its final we will meet them." He said.

"Look Jin-" he didn't let me complete my sentence and pulled me with him. I wish I could just smash something in his head. 'Spoiled brat.' I thought to myself.

"Here "he handed me over an Oreo ice cream. Oreo ice cream is the only weakness I have in this world, so my eyes turned oval at the sight of it.

"Stop drooling you're making me laugh again." He said stifling a wide smile.

"How did you get to know I liked it?" I asked truly curious.

He stopped licking on his vanilla Ice cream and said, "Mostly girly girls like these type of strawberry flavors but I assume you are not at all girly because you don't even realize that you are wearing two different white sneakers." He explained and shrugged in the end.