16.

His vision got blurry but he managed to turn around but he was in extreme pain and soon all black took over him

HANBIN'S POV:

The plane safely landed and now I was sitting in the waiting lounge with my other fellows. Once again, I dialed Jaebum's number, but I was again rejected. From the past 10 minutes I'm trying his number, but my call was being rejected.

'He never does that.' I thought to myself and placed my phone into my bag.

I looked around and saw no one around. I hurriedly stood up and ran into the other's search. I ran here and there frantically, but no one was around. I saw a boy standing in the café area, I ran to him and asked him about the exit area as there were multiple doors and I don't want to get lost.

He told me to take gate 3 which was at the far end of the humongous hall. I thanked him and walked there pulling my luggage there. As I proceeded further the population of people was drastically decreasing. I kept strolling here and there in the search of my classmates but no one was around. My phones screen lit up showing a notification from our class group.

I clicked and my eyes widened it stated,

'Safely reached the hotel.'

I'm here stuck and you guys reached the hotel, this is so wrong. I sighed and clicked the call button to call someone but to my surprise as usual nobody picked up. I huffed and turned around and started walking away, the only sound in the whole area were the clicking of my heels and my bag screeching against the tiles. It was scary to be honest I felt as if someone was watching me. 'I'm just being paranoid. That's it.' I thought to myself and shook my head putting away my paranoid thoughts. I looked out of the huge glass wall on my left side. The grey clouds were roofing over the sky, the nature looked as if once again life was sucked out of it, just like the day when I strangled my own life with my very hands. I closed my eyes and inhaled a new breath trying to recover from the feeling.

I looked ahead and started walking towards the end my minds heavily clouded with all obnoxious thoughts.

'SMASH!' from the end of the hall the voice of breaking glass echoed through the whole area, my body flinched at the strident sound. Who must be there? My heart beat slowly increased as I tilted my towards the back at the same time pulling my phone out of my pocket. When I turned around no one was there. I sighed in relief and turned forward and started the move ahead.

I stopped to place my phone in my purse. The moment I zipped up my back I heard loud and heavy footsteps from behind. My heart started to hammer against my chest wildly. I tried to act normally as it may be some normal passenger but the moment I took a step forward to walk ahead, someone grabbed my arm really forcefully and pushed me to the ground, everything was happening so hastily I did not even had time to process anything. My body harshly came in contact with hard floor, my elbow being the first one to collide with the ground sending shooting pain through my whole body. The person is no doubt strong and skilled, as he can cleverly push someone to the ground without any major injuries but extreme pain. I closed my eyes tightly, rubbing my elbow.

Finally the person spoke up,

"It's been long, isn't it?" my eyes shot open at the voice, the pain, the fear, the edgy feeling everything was gone; these were replaced by an unfathomable feeling of bewilderment. I hurriedly stood up twice stumbling over my own steps. My breath was again getting irregular. My throat went dry and my insides felt as if they were crumbling. The moment my eyes met the latter's eyes, I stumbled back stabbed with bewilderment. I clutched my jacket tightly continuously telling myself that it must me my one of thousand dreams which I saw almost every day.

Jinyoung........

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: YUP OUR HERO IS BACK!!!! by the way is the story going good???