30.

"I hope after this we won't be the same."

The next morning wasn't so great I got late for my university and got scolded my Mr. Kim. I wasn't in the best of my mood and the weather wasn't even helping. It was partially cloudy, sometimes the sunlight shone brightly and the other second it was cloudy, it was irritating.

"Hanbin!" someone furiously shook me as I was pulled back to reality, I turned back to see who it was and as always it was Hana.

"Hi." I greeted bitterly, mixing my iced latte.

"Yah! What happened? You look dead." She said and took a seat beside me.

"Nothing much." I said and smiled half heartedly.

"I know there's somth- Ahhhh! My dumb brother did something again, right? You were with him last night." she said rolling her eyes on the mention Jinyoung. Taking my silence as a yes she shook her head.

"Don't mind him, he is the greatest jerk on this world, he says things which he doesn't really mean when he is nervous." She said trying to make me feel better.

"I hope so." I replied sighing afterwards.

"You know what he is playing hard to get." Hana whispered in my ear before, bursting into bits of laughter.

-

I sat in the car with Hyunjin, leaving for home. The journey was silent until Hyunjin spoke up.

"Hanbin will you please help me out in something." He said, ruffling his hair.

"Yup go on, which assignment is it?" I asked.

"It's not an assignment, it's something else, but first promise me you will help me out." I got curious, after listening to his sudden odd request.

"Okay, go on."

"Actually, Hana and I are dating." He started to talk, nervousness evident in his words.

"I know, so?" I asked slowly getting tensed at his nervousness.

What has he done?

"So we want to go on a date." My face scrunched in a perplexed look as a small giggle escaped my lips.

"So go! Nobody is stopping you. You have full right to do so." I laughed but my laughter soon died down as I heard his next phrase.

"Jinyoung- hyung isn't letting Hana go on a date with me."

My facial expressions darkened as an impolite response slipped out of my mouth,

"That son of a gun, how dare that old grandpa stop you from doing anything?! What's wrong in going on a date with you? You know what he is such a pathetic person. If he wasn't able to date, why is he stopping his sister from dating you?"

"I know right, let's just drop this dating stuff..." Hyunjin said looking hopeless and sad.

"Don't worry, I'll see who stops you from going on a date." I said, not able to see Hyunjin's sad eyes anymore. His face instantly brightened up as he heard my response.

"Thank you so much Hanbin! You really are the best!" he chirped and gave me a quick hug.

"Where and when are you people going?"

"Umm we'll think about it." he said as I nodded.

-

"Jaebum can I borrow your phone for a second. I left mine at the part accidently; Hana will give it to me tomorrow." I asked him as he sipped on juice while looking at his phone.