21.

I had to meet Jaebum and that woman today, no matter what.

Song: Kina - Can We Kiss Forever (feat. Adriana Proenza)

----

I sat down on the bed, placing the towel down on the bed beside me. The shower at least calmed my nerves a bit. My headache was much better now. There was a soft knock on the door and after a few seconds the same old lady came in with a tray in her hands. She placed the tray on the side table and spoke up,

"Dear, drink this green tea; I am sure you have a killer head ache. It will help a lot." She said. I just smiled at her kindness and brought the steaming cup to my lips, even the minty smell calmed me. My dehydrated body was dying to drink something refreshing.

"Thank you, maam." I said and slightly bowed my head.

"If you don't mind may I ask you something?" I asked politely.

"Yes of course go on." She said sitting on the sofa.

"Uhh... did Jinyoung said anything else or did you hear anything he said about me last night?" I fumbled with the fabric of my shirt, biting my inner cheek in nervousness. She pursued her lips in a thin line as if thinking and soon spoke up,

"I am sorry dear, but Jinyoung doesn't talk in front us about any of his issues, he changed a lot." She said sadness laced with her last words.

"He was a really cheerful and expressive boy, but after an incident which took place about a year ago, he changed a lot." She said shaking her head sorrowfully. My grip on the fabric got tighter as I processed her words. My hands wobbled as I placed the tea cup on the side table. It was me who changed him. I nodded and ended my inquiry. The women left and soon after a few minutes I decided to leave the room. For some minutes I was swathed with bemusement, but soon I pulled myself out of the feeling's grasp but it kept pulling me down. I lost my gathered up courage to face anyone right now.

I rested my head on the headboard of the bed and closed my eyes, sighing multiple times.

'What will happen now?'

'Where is Jaebum, is he alright?'

Thoughts raced in my mind making everything a mess. I buried my face into my palms letting the hot tears pour down. I wish I never was a part of this type of life. I wish I was one of those normal people, who have happy families, who don't have to take lives of innocent people, who are not forced to do something. I wish.....

I covered my mouth with my hand, muffling my audible sobs. Why do I always end up being a mess? Why can't I do anything instead of crying? I am such a lost case. I should've known my father's trick. A loud knock on the large oak door made me flinch. I looked up with my cheeks stained with tears and my eyes blood red.

The door opened revealing the one I begged not to face right now. Jinyoung.....

JINYOUNG'S POV:

I was about to knock on the door but the soft sobs from inside made my heart clench and the feelings which I suppressed a long time ago again came to the surface. Shaking the feelings aside I knocked on the door and after a few seconds turned the door knob and pushed it open. She sat there on the edge of the bed her eyes red and her cheeks blemished with tears. I could go and hug her, tell her that everything would be alright but the undying feeling of being betrayed was rushing up inside me preventing any other emotion from getting over me. My face remained cold same goes for my tone. I opened my mouth to say something, but she spoke before me,