8.

Song: Stray kids levanter.

'Why him'

I lightly wiped my tears and soon I was hit hard with a strong nostalgic feeling.

'This happened before, but where?'

My mind was suddenly clouded with thousands of questions. I closed my eyes tight and tried to remember.

'My dream!' then it clicked me. Horror took over me and I hastily broke free from the hug and stood a safe distance from him.

Jinyoung suddenly started to fidget with his fingers as if he freaked out by my reaction.

"I'm really sorry Haemi if a made you uncomfortable by any chance, it's just... this morning I saw your deep cut on the side of your lip and it didn't seem like an simple cut so I just wanted to Uh.. You know." He spoke softly.

My heart sank in my stomach when he mentioned my cut but his innocent confession still made my heart clench. I took in a deep breath and continued,

"I'm sorry for my weird reaction; I really appreciate your care towards me. It's just I'm to used to hugs at all." I smiled warmly at him even though my insides were about to burst.

"Don't be too formal it's weird." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

I nodded. "The thing is......" I was not able to make up anything so I just shrugged.

"I'm not forcing you to tell me anything but if you need to talk about anything I'm always there." He patted my shoulder and smiled kindly at me which I returned with a light nod.

"And be on time tomorrow." He waved at me and then drove off.

I sighed in relief after he was gone and I decided to walk home because for some reason I felt really suffocated, I'll ask my driver to get my car.

The night was cold and dark but still somewhat it comforted me. The wintry air swirled in the empty street making a howling sound but my mind was too indulged in thinking that I didn't even get the time to get scared of the creepy surroundings.

'Hanbin you acted really weird today please don't forget your main aim, you have to kill him...' I thought to myself but this time the word kill pinched my heart. I really hate myself when I react like this, I don't know why this behavior came into me. I sighed and entered my house.

'But she didn't have idea that how much this feeling will affect her in the upcoming future.'

3rd Person's POV:

The next few days they both enjoyed themselves at the carnival and surprisingly became really good friends. Jinyoung really liked Hanbin as his friend and wanted to be with her for long time on the other hand Hanbin was slowly loosing track of her own mind. She was slowly getting stuck between her own sake and her family's sake. Things were getting harder for her because she realized that she dragged someone innocent in her evil plan but more importantly the hate for him was slowly fading away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way how many friends do you have?" Hanbin asked as Jinyoung after a lot of effort made Hanbin agree to meet his friends.

"Umm today there are two of them." He replied.

Hanbin's POV:

I nodded. I hope I don't get doomed. Please god save me.