25.

"I'm home!" I chanted as I entered the house. I went inside the living room and spotted Jaebum sitting with someone a wide smile spread across his face. I peeked inside and almost yelped in excitement.

"YUGYEOM!" I ran and gave him a tight hug. I was really happy to see him after a long time. After our sudden departure we were not able meet any of our friends.

Yugyeom worked with Jaebum but he was a few months younger than me and he became my great friend, plus he was the only one who was around my age at Appa's office.

"How have you been?"he asked smiling at me.

"Good! What about you?"

"Same I am good too, but it was not so pleasant to witness your sudden disappearance." He complained looking at Jaebum.

"Things just turned out to be like this." Jaebum said looking down a sad smile on his lips.

"How is dad?" My question caught both Jaebum and Yugyeom off guard as they never expected me to ask about him.

He stayed silent for a while, his eye brows crashed together as if contemplating with himself. Finally he looked up and sighed before speaking,

"He left, a long time ago."

We were left agape at his words; Jaebum raised an eye brow about to throw questions at him,

"Where is he?"

"Nobody knows. I left working with him ever since you guys left. Someone from the company told me." Yugyeom said looking down fidgeting with his fingers.

My palms started to sweat and my blood ran cold. How can he leave everything and disappear? I thought he was happy without us but something seems off.

Where is he?

The bleeding silence settled in between us making the atmosphere overpowering and intense.

"Yugyeom how is Junhee?" I asked lifting the mood as this argument was a never ending debate and Yugyeom came to meet us after such a long time, I shouldn't let the mood spoil.

He looked down smiling shyly, his cheeks getting redder on the mention of his girlfriend.

"Great, we are getting married soon and you both are definitely coming on my wedding." He announced happiness laced in his words.

We both nodded in agreement conclusively happy for them as they dated for almost six years now. His wedding was next month so I had plentiful amount of time to be all set for that.

I excused myself and went upstairs to rest as today overall was a hectic day. On my way to my room I passed by Hyunjin's room and remembered what he did to me today. I knocked on the door a multiple times before finally entering his room. His back faced me and he sad on his bed watching something on his laptop, head phones covering his ears blocking out all the worldly noises. I walked over to him and smacked the back of his lightly.

Wide eyed he looked back, pulling down his head phones and gave me a quizzical look.

"Mr. Hwang can you please unlock your cell phone?" I asked my words dipped in sham sweetness.

He stood up and grabbed his phone which was placed on the night stand, and unlocked it. His eyes enlarged when he looked at the amount of calls and texts he received from the past two hours.

5 missed calls from 'Hanbinie'

15 unread messages from 'Hanbinie'

2 missed calls from 'Jinyoung Hyung'