Chapter 1

"Sonic, Sonic, Sonic!"

Tails yelled as his big brother was staring into space. Sonic had been spacing out lately and it was really starting to scare Tails.

"Sonic, are you alright?"

Tails asked the blue hedgehog who currently had his ears pinned down to his head looking sad.

"I'm perfectly fine Tails!"

Sonic answered with a cocky fake smile on his face. Sonic the hedgehog didn't show his true feelings. He just showed the cocky hedgehog personality he made up.

"Alright if you say so."

Tails stated looking at the blue hedgehog in concern. This has been going on for a long time now. Whenever there was something wrong with Sonic he wouldn't show it. He would always respond with the same answer:

"I'm fine!"

Tails is always worried for the blue hedgehog.

"You know it's not healthy to keep your feelings to yourself."

Tails stated before he walked faster to the schools entrance where their friends we're. Sonic frowned before walking faster to where Tails was.

"Hey guys!"

Knuckles yelled out to the two Mobians who were now getting closer to them. Amy saw the frown on Sonic's face and looked at him in concern.

"Sonniku are you okay?"

Amy asked the blue hedgehog who now looked up to his friends. Sonic noticed Amy was wearing the school uniform this time and not some outside clothes. They were all looking at him. Including four new people he didn't recognize. 

"Who are they?"

Sonic asked, completely ignoring the question Amy asked.

"Oh these are some new kids. Do you guys mind introducing yourselves?"

Knuckles asked and the white bar smirked.

"Aww but knuckie you already know me, why do I have reintroduce myself to you~" 

Rouge said smirking at Knuckles who them began to blush a bright red.

"Not to me but my friends."

Knuckles stated with a now dark red blush on his face. The four Mobions who we're standing there now said their names.

"Fleetway"

"Mephiles"

"Rouge"

"..."

The last mobion, which was a black and red streaked hedgehog, did not answer. But instead walked closer to Sonic, who walked toward him too.

 But instead walked closer to Sonic, who walked toward him too

(By the way, this girls uniform. The one at the top his the boys)

"Faker"

"Shadow"

Both Sonic and Shadow crossed their arms staring at each other. The tension between them grew before Rouge broke the tension by pushing the  two together. Shadow fell on Sonic and both hedgehog's blushed a bright red. Shadow turned around and glared at the white bat while Sonic quickly and quietly pushed the ebony hedgehog off of him rather harshly.

"What the hell!"

Sonic ran and surprisingly at normal human speed too.

"What's up with faker?" 

"I don't know but we're gonna find out." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the credit goes to @Yellowwolfgbs She helped me with story. She helped me come up with the idea so now the credit goes to her!!!!!!!!! Bye my dudes!!!!!