Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Down The Rabbit Hole

  My nerves were causing me to feel like a wreck for the next four days! Both Joss and Tess would have to tell me repeatedly to just relax and calm down, but try as I might I just couldn't. I had to keep myself constantly moving and busy, so I wouldn't be obsessing over my phone every second of the day. Desperate for Mel to text with my final instructions for Saturday, my first night at Sinful Delight.

One positive about my constant need to move I have to say, would be the fact our tiny overcrowded apartment has never been cleaner!

I was finally put out of my misery around six o'clock Thursday night when Mel's text arrived. I had my phone in my hand, out of my pocket, lit up, and reading the name in seconds. Before rushing down the hall to the bathroom and shutting the door. Without saying one word to either Joss or Tess I left sitting in the living room. I had the message open before the bathroom door even closed!

'Hey Girl! I know I've kept you in suspense long enough! So, without further ado, this is what I want you to do. Saturday afternoon I want you to catch a cab to this address.
1782 Pier 17
Be there by four pm, and meet me right inside the front door. I'll be waiting in the lobby.'

My fingers are flying over my screen typing out my reply before I even finish. Except, my fingers are moving so fast they're making more mistakes than helping.

'Hey! That sounds great! Do you mind if I ask you a quick question? Is it bad that I'm feeling both excited and nervous at the same time about Saturday?'

I chew nervously on my bottom lip as I watch the three little white bubbles dance across my phone screen as Mel types. Until a minute later her reply comes through.

'You'll do great, and have one of the best nights of your life! Trust Me ;)'

I read over Mel's message several times before letting out a deep sigh, and closing my eyes. While letting my shoulders fall and relax for the first time in days. But, my peace is short lived, because of the ding of another text from Mel coming to my phone.

'OH! Wear the little royal blue number I picked out for you, and the black peep toe heels! ;) I know you won't have it on for long, but first impressions go a long way!'

I almost drop my phone picturing me walking out of the house in said barely-there lingerie. But, if that's what Mel suggests, then who am I to question it, for now at least. With that thought I turn my phone off, slide it back into my pants pocket, and join the others in the living room. Finally giving into both of their demands, and relaxing.

Less than forty-eight hours later I woke up that morning with the apartment surprisingly to myself. Both Joss and Tess had to go into work until lunch. Then they plan to meet with some of their friends for a little afternoon fun. But, most importantly, giving me an ample amount of time to get ready alone.

I came up with a strict schedule for myself the night before that ensures I'll be out of the door well before three in the afternoon just in case either of them decide to come home early though. So, with that in mind, I dragged myself out of bed a few minutes before eleven, and fixed myself some toast for a quick bite to eat.

I needed something to settle the massive swarm of butterflies down in my stomach. Before I could even think about spending the next several hours turning myself into a sex doll.