Chapter 2

After the dreadful day, I sat in my room, door closed and computer open. I had sat at my computer for hours just doing homework, occasionally checking my emails for anything new.

Mom came in to check on me a few times to see if I was okay. She didn't know about Holly, she just thought I was being an average teenager with crazy hormones.

"Emma Jane, training in ten. Don't be late please" I have to say, I looked more like my dad. My green, almond shaped eyes looked exactly like his, I had a less squared jaw unlike his. My Button nose more like moms. Mom had brown eyes. My hair was originally auburn, but I had died it red, just darker than a fire truck.

"Wasn't my fault last time dad, but yes, I'll be there" with an eye roll from me and a smile from him, he exited my room to allow me to change into my skins and tank top.

~~~~

"Wolf form" My trainer, Adam. He had a very chiseled jaw and grey eyes. His body tone was amazing.

I had a slight issue with my wolf form. It wasn't because I was weaker than the others, it was because of what had happened.

Although I was weaker, I changed form earlier than everyone else. I was eleven when I had changed.

And curious little me wanted to be there one day when the Alpha and the others went for their training. Rogues had attacked that day, and something terrible had happened.

One had me on my back side, slashed my stomach, leaving a permanent scar.

"Please no" I had begged, his eyes softened, remembering that day too.

"You have to move past it Emma, I know it was tough, but you need to become stronger in your wolf form too"