Chapter 13

"She hasn't left her room in days alpha" The voices were muddled behind the closed door. It would've sounded clearer if I was here, but it's almost like I've left, like I'm here, just not here.

I gripped my blankets closer to my chest as I tried to focus on my breathing rather than what was being said behind the door. It's not that I don't want to get up, I just don't have a reason to.

"Emma, please get up" His hand stroked my hair softly, cautiously. It reminded me of how Mom would come in, in the morning and stroke my hair to wake me from my slumber.

"I can't dad. I just can't" my voice was shaky, you could hear the pain I was feeling. It was becoming unbearable.

My blankets were torn off my body, the cold air wrapping elegantly around my body, sending shivers down my spine. I was pulled away and carried through to the bathroom where the water was running softly.

"Come on Emma, time to come back" Carlos's eyes stared deeply into mine, swirling of colour and emotion as he gripped my shoulders.

~<~<~

Every emotion came flooding out of my body with each hit, each impact. It was like I couldn't hold back. "You're going to destroy the bag before anyone can use it again"

I can never get over the fact that his voice is so deep, yet so soft. " I guess that's the point" my breathing was ragged, short and puffed. He chuckled lightly before throwing a towel over to me to dry myself off.

His hand slid around my stomach, holding me tightly to his chest, his head resting in the crook of my neck. I could smell his arousal. "You're so beautiful Emma"

"Don't" I pulled away, spinning around to face him, holding myself highly to show no form of weakness he always made me feel. "Don't say that, don't feel that way, not now"

His eyes were filled with lust, desire as he stared at my body. Shivers went down my spine as I tried so damn hard to suppress a moan. He walked closer to me, following me with each step until my back touched the cold wall.

"You're hard to keep away from. You're tempting Emma, I desire you more than I desire anything. You're my mate, you are mine" I had no time to react before his teeth sank deeply into my neck, I let out a scream, clinging to his body, my knees giving out.

Pain and pleasure ripped through my body, until everything went dark.