𝐱𝐯. 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Where do you think you're going?" Airi questioned, her eyes glaring straight through Daki's questionable grin

"To play with your other friends, sweetheart," The attractive demon replied, "Now I suggest you move out of the way before I slit your pretty throat."

From behind, Tanjiro had appeared without being seen by Daki. He was crying dark tears, almost the exact tears that Airi cries naturally when she's near a demon.

He sprinted and attempted to slice through the demon, but she turned around and noticed Tanjiro's presence. Tanjiro swung his blade, but Daki had dodged the swing by flipping over Airi. She was now behind the two.

Airi turned around as Tanjiro walked up and stood next to her, holding part of the lace that Daki was wearing on her legs. He had sliced apart of the demon.

"Lives have been lost that will never come back. They won't ever return." Tanjiro rebuked, his voice deep and horrifying. He was extremely angry from Airi's perspective, and he wasn't himself.

Daki winced at the pain that erupted from her leg, with her face in a wicked grimace

Daki winced at the pain that erupted from her leg, with her face in a wicked grimace. She returned to a squat on the roof in one place, looking at Tanjiro.

A breeze filled the scene and it entangled Airi's hair. She inhaled deeply, remembering the feeling of a relaxing cold breeze on her skin.

"Living, breathing creatures do not get in the way of demons," Tanjiro walked toward the demon, "Why do you take them? Why do you trample on people's lives?"

'Those words... I've heard them somewhere before.' Daki thought to herself as she stared at the boy. It wasn't her thoughts.

"What's so fun about it? What do you think lives are?" He asked again.

Daki's eyes widened, as if she had a silent epiphany. Airi sighed in frustration.

The Light Hashira used her remaining strength to take a large leap over the two. She landed on one foot gracefully on the roof, behind Daki. The demon was enclosed on both sides.