Pewds POV

Felix sat at the computer, about to record another goat simulator video. "Damn it goat! Stahp Rollin all over the place! Hahahaha!" Felix was obviously having fun and didn't care about any of his Problems.

   "Felix! Where are you?" Said a voice coming from the living room.

   "Im in here! God damn goat!" Replied the gamer.

   "Gaming again? You were supposed to be ready an hour ago!" Said Marzia, Felix's girlfriend.

   "Chill, I showered. I just gotta change."

   "Well do it now, we're going to be late for the movie." Marzia finished, and walked out of the room.

   Felix got dressed right away and sat back at the computer. He decided that since he was so busy, that he would need to tell his bros. He turned on the camera and began to do his usual intro. "How's it goin bros, my name is Pewwwwwdiepie and today, we're gonna get serious."

   He began to explain that him and Marzia would be busy this week and wouldn't be able to make videos. As he finished up, he did the normal outro. "Now here comes the brofist. Byyyyyye!"

   Felix got up an headed to the living room, and right outside the door was Marzia, looking dissapointed. "You seem to care more about your fans than me."

   "Why wold ya say that, yo-" Felix was interrupted my Marzia.

   "You tell your fans everything goin on so they don't panic. But when it comes to me, you don't say a thing and go back to gaming." What Marzia said was true.

   "I promised to love you always, and thats what I'll do Marzi." Felix replied.

   Marzia smiled and kissed him. But little did she know that this would not be the last of his bros. Felix was a caring man, and he couldn't stop caring about his fans. This routine would continue for three months, until Marzia couldn't handle it anymore.

---------

   "I've had it! Go ahead, why dont you just marry your fans?" Marzia yelled at Felix, with a sense of longing in her voice.

   "I'm sorry Marzia! Just let me speak." Felix replied, trying to keep his voice calm.

   "No. Its me, or your bros." Marzia was serious this time.

   Tears swelled in Felix's eyes, he cared about Marzia so much! How could she make him choose. Instead of making a choice, he stayed silent.

   "Thats what I thought." Marzia finished, opening the front door. She carried her bags to her car, and left.

   Fuck it. I cant get her back now. Felix thought.

   He was just about to throw himself on the couch when he got a Skype call. A Skype call from a familiar man behind a mask.

   Cry, he cant see me like this. Felix rushed to the bathroom and whipped his tears away. But there was no towel that would be able to wipe the sorrow away. He sat back down at the desk, composing himself so he wouldn't be depressed on camera.

   Felix took in a deep breath, and clicked the answer button.

   "Hey dude! I've been trying to call you like a hundred times!" Cry said.

   "Im fine Cry. I just have a lot of stuff on my plate ya know." Felix replied with a broken look on his face.

   "This isn't like you. Did anything happen?" Cry asked, a concerned look plastered on his face.

   "Im fine Cry!" He shouted.

   Cry was surprised. Pewds cant possibly be okay when he shouts. Felix never shouts.

   "I-I'm sorry. You're right, I'm not okay." Felix stuttered, feeling more crappy than ever.

   "No its fine. I understand, you dont wanna talk about it." Cry said in an understanding tone.

   "I'll tell you if you want, it's fine with me." Pewds stated.

   "Don't worry bout' it." Cry said in his silly tone.

  "Bu-"

   "Don't worry bout' it!"

   "Hahaha, okay Cry. Now lets get our gaming on!" Felix chuckled. He was feeling better already. It was with cry, that Felix felt better. Cry always knew how to make him happy, they were the best of friends! He was okay, for the time being. Felix would soon be reminded of the horrible thoughts and would rot away in his bed for most of his days. Little did Cry know of his condition, and what was happening to his best friend.