No one's POV (or you could call it both, idk)

Felix couldn't speak. He couldn't move. Cry couldn't believe what he just did. He was scared of the reaction he would get.

   "Please, say something." Cry spoke in his soft, deep voice.

   Felix couldn't stop staring into the deep green eyes his friend had just revealed.

   Cry didnt want Felix to think badly of him, just the thought made him shed even more tears.

   Felix shook, he came back to reality.

   "Y-you. Why? I cant believe it." Pewds stuttered.

   Cry wanted to put the mask back on, but he had to let Felix see the real him. He had to do something for him in return.

   "I-i, wait. Why, C-cry?" Felix couldn't talk.

   "Just say something!" Cry shouted.

   It took a while. Felix didnt know what to do. But he finally found the words for the emotions that swelled inside.

   "Felix!" Cry shouted once more. "Pewd-" then he was cut off.

   "I love you!"

   "W-wha?" Cry couldn't even begin to comprehend the words that escaped Felix's mouth.

   "I-I, love you." Felix repeated.

   Cry couldn't speak, he was too shocked. How could this happen?

   "S-so?" Felix asked hesitantly. He was afraid that his friend would reject his love.

   "I f-feel the same way." Cry stammered.

   "Y-you do?" Pewdie replied, in shock.

   "Yes you idiot!" Cry yelled, and instantly grabbed Felix and did something he would never forget.

   He kissed his friend, whom kissed him back.

___________

MY INNER FANGIRL IS SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS!!!!!!! Sorry I made it short, CLIFFHANGER! I know, im such a jerk lol! Dont worry, this isnt done yet! I was only gonna make this a short story, but now I think im gonna make this just a little longer! More story line, and more details. Thanks for reading this far!!! I love you all!

   -aubreelynn10