Cry's POV

When Felix opened the door, it was like a barrage of happiness had punched him in the gut. Endless joy filled Cry when Felix instantly hugged him, like he was in love with him. It made Cry feel wanted, and loved. Cry was so happy to see his best friend, that he didn't even notice to stuffed-cry that Pewds held in his hands. Cry began to cry with joy, and pain. He was struggling to keep back the tears, seeing Pewds like this, all torn apart and hopeless. The happiness plastered on Felix's face could barely hide pain an sorrow that hid in his deep, blue eyes. And if Cry knew one thing about his friend, it was that Felix never felt this much heartbreak at once.

   Felix pulled Cry in, and had a huge smile on his face. With every second Cry was there, Pewd's smile became more and more genuine. He seems happy to see me, but he probably doesn't have any feelings towards me. Cry's smile faded a small bit, but it instantly came back when he saw Felix holding the stuffed-Cry. Cry fixed his mask back into place, Pewds watched him. "Why do you still wear that thing around me? We've known each other for years now!" He chuckled.

   But instead of smiling, Cry blushed and frowned behind his mask. He took his privacy seriously, even if it had to do with Felix. "Dude, I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Sorry." Felix said with a concerning tone.

   "No, its fine. I am a little too high strung when it comes to this." He replied with a smirk.

   "I totally understand." Felix muttered.

   Cry felt like his relationship with Felix was slowly diminishing, and he had to do something about it. He didn't want to loose his best friend due to a stupid fight about a piece of plastic.

   "So, ya still playing goat simulator?" Cry asked.

   "Totally! But I don't post the videos a lot."

   "When was the last time you played it?" Cry continued, trying to spark an interesting goat conversation.

   "Oh, that was la-" Felix stoped mid-sentence. It had sparked the memory of the very day Marzia split with him.

   Tears gathered in Felix's eyes and began to fall. "Felix? Was it what I said?" Cry said with panic in his soothing voice.

   "T-thats the d-day that M-Marzia left me!" Felix sobbed as he sat on the couch.

   Cry had no idea on what to do. So he sat on the couch with Felix and spoke softly, "I bet she's regreting that desision right now. Hell! She probably thinks that you don't want her back."

   "T-thanks. I've been a wreak ever scince." It mad him feel a bit better, but Felix continued to sniffle here and there with little drops of tears occas-ionally. There was no way Cry could mend his friend's broken heart, no matter how hard he tried. Felix was a sensitive guy, and thats what Cry liked about him as a friend, and crush.

   Mabey he should bring up the convention; after all, it's in a few days.

   "So, is it okay if I crash here for a week or so? I hope it isn't too much to ask on such a short notice." Cry asked.

   "Totally! I-it's not a problem!" Felix replied, his blue eyes lighting up.

   "Great! I'll just crash on the couch."

   "Are you sure?" Pewds asked.

   "Yeah! Its not a problem!" He soon replied.

   With happiness left in Felix's eyes, the boys smiled at each other for what seemed like forever. Cry was then snapped back to reality.

   "Cry? Hello?" Felix was talking in a giggly voice.

   "Oh! Uh-ummm... sorry!" Cry sure that his face was bright red all over. He got lost in his thoughts, about Felix.