Felix's POV

When Cry finally released Pewds, he backed up a bit, to give Felix some space. His face was blank, but somehow filled with emotion.

   "Your mask, y-you took it off. For me." Felix stuttered. It was like he was a statue. His emotions were over flowing and he couldn't contain them, alongside with his joy and compassion, but you  Couldn't see them.

   "Its okay Pewdie," Cry spoke in a soft voice that sent chills down Felix's spine. "I know."

   And without any further hesitation, Felix grabbed Cry and held him close.

   "I-I love you, I really do." Felix said.

   "I do to." Cry replied.

   They both let go of each other's grasp.

   Felix slowly snapped out of his daze and looked into Cry's eyes. They were unlike any other pair of eyes that he had ever seen, so green, so deep. Cry was almost like a stranger, without his mask, and he didnt look anything like pewds ever imagined.

   "Cry." Felix started.

   "Y-yeah?" Cry replied, blushing as he sat on the couch.

   "Why me? Why do you like me?" Felix asked.

   Cry smirked and said, "You are a caring person, it doesn't need explaining."

   "I-I love you." Pewds said again.

   Cry couldn't stop blushing.

   "I just can't find the words. Its the only thing I can think of saying." Felix spoke softly.

   Looking down at the floor, Felix sighed and grabbed Cry's hand. Cry suddenly looked up at Felix, feeling like his heart was gonna pop out of his chest.

   I dont want this to become an akward thing. I dont want him to be shy any more. Felix thought.

   In order to break the odd silence, Pewdie leaned over to Cry, lifted his chin, and kissed him again. Cry didnt back away, but he wrapped his arms around Felix and kissed him back.

   "Pewds?" Cry spoke.

   "Yes, Cry?" Pewds returned.

   "C-can I sleep w-with you, t-tonight?" He asked.

   "Of course." Felix smiled, and he placed his head on Cry's.

   His heart was rapidly beating, and he was sure it would have stopped if it weren't for the compassion he had for Cry.

   As the moment became less and less akward, the phone rang.
   Pewds hesitated to grab the phone, and checked the caller ID.

   "Who would be calling this late at night?" Cry asked.

   "Its Ken."

   They both froze. But knowing Ken, he would keep calling if they didnt pick up. So Felix pressed the green button.

F: "Hullo?"

K: "Hey Felix!"

F: "Hey Ken! What did ya call for?"

K: "Just wondering how the visit was goin."

F: "You knew about this?"

K: "Yeah, Cry was planning it for a while now."

   Felix looked over at Cry, who was on his phone checking his own texts.

K: "He cares about you, a lot."

F: "I know."

K: "Well its good to hear that you guys are having a blast!"

F: "Haha, yeah. Umm, Ken?"

K: "Yeah?"

F: "Did you know that Cry was, um, gay?"

K: "Well he never told me, but I kinda guessed it over the years. Why?"

F: "No reason."

K: "Oh, okay."

F: "Well I gotta get goin. Im pretty tired."

K: "Sure thing! Ill talk to ya some other time!"

F: "Kay. Bye."

K: "Bye."

   Felix sat up and cleared his throat.

   "Who was that? I was kinda spacing out." Cry asked.

   "Oh, it was just Ken." Felix replied.

   "Cool! What did he want?" Cry spoke.

   "He just wanted to know how we were doing." Felix chuckled.

   Cry was blushing, and Felix smiled.

   "So, you were planning to come and see me for a while?" Felix questioned.

   "Yeah. I heard about, well, ya know-" Cry was cut off.

   "Its fine. I dont care about her anymore." Felix spoke softly, his gaze fixed upon Cry.

   Felix saw Cry's mask sitting on the coffee table in front of them, and picked it up. He studied it for a while, and turned it around to the front. The same old blank expression was drawn on the front, the same old expression that Felix had seen every day.

   Felix yawned, and faced Cry again and place his hand on top of his. Cry's face was flushed pure red.

   "I think its time for bed." Felix whispered.

   Cry nodded and followed Pewds.

   Pewdie lifted the covers and sat on the bed, with Cry on the other side. They both layed down, and Felix wrapped his arms around Cry.

   "Cry?" Felix spoke.

   "Yeah?" He answered back.

   "Never leave my side." Felix said to him.

   "Don't worry Pewds. I'll always be here, for you." Cry finished, tightly holding onto Felix's hand as they both drifted into a deep sleep.