Pewds POV

"Damn it!" Felix yelled when he hit his foot at the base of the bed.

   Tears settled in his eyes, but not because of the bed. Felix started to cry because no one was there to accompany him. She never understood me. She never liked the bros. Felix repeated to himself, trying to get over Marzia.

   It never helped. She would always have a place in his heart. And he didn't like it, at all. Felix didn't want to think about her, he didn't want to love her!

   "Stop it!" Felix yelled from under the blankets, hands covering his face.

   Endless tears were streaming down his face, and he was breathing heavily. The hurt, it never stoped! With tears blurring his vision, Felix looked at his desk and saw the mini cry figure that a bro sent him in the mail. He grabbed it and held it close to him. What am I doing? If the bros saw this, the fanfictions would come rolling in like a tsunami. Heh heh, they always seemed to ship us. Pewds stifled a laugh, thinking about him as he fell asleep again.

____________________

   Waking up in a great mood was a rare thing these past few days! Felix felt more rested than he did in a while. The little cry figure was safely in the arms of Pewds as he slept. But as soon as he saw what he was doing, he blushed, his face turning a bright crimson color. "How so I explain this to everyone? Well, I guess no one needs to know about this..." Felix muttered.

   He felt a sudden energy, like he could get up without flopping back onto the bed. Felix stood up and walked to the kitchen, he made some toast and walked back to the room. But instead of laying on the bed, he sat at the computer. Instantly, he went to his Twitter account and knew he had to set things straight with his bros.

   Oh my god. Felix thought. The bros are everywhere!  He was right.

   The bros left not thousands, but millions of messages! And it comforted him to know that so many people cared about him. So in order to calm the bros down, Pewds composed a little something to post on Twitter so they could understand.

   "Hey bros! Don't panic, I wasn't killed by ducks in my sleep! Things just have gotten a little complicated the last week or so. Long story short,  Marzia and I aren't together anymore. I just needed a little time to myself before I confronted you guys about it. So don't worry! After a few more days of thinking, I'll get back to my old self and start posting videos anymore! Okay? Okay! Brofist!"

   Pewds finished typing and posted it. He felt better knowing that the bros could know what happened. Standing up, pewds walked away from the desk and into the bathroom. With his new-found energy, felix took a shower, put on clean clothes, and actually shaved! He felt better than ever, and went into the living room to relax. The couch was warm and inviting, just begging him to sit down. Felix jumped onto the couch and grabbed his phone. Holy shit, over a hundred texts from... oh, her.
   Felix suddenly didn't feel like checking his cell anymore and sat it aside. Mabey he should call Cry? Once again, Felix stood up. He walked over to his room. On the bed laid his mini-Cry that his fan made. Every time he looked at it, his heart skipped a beat, and he never knew why. Grabbing the figure and holding it tight, Pewds then walked back to the living room.

   What it that sound? Felix asked himself, hearing something that sounded like-

   Oh! Someone is knocking at the door. Duh... while mentally facepalming himself, Felix looked towards the front door, taking in the fact that it was probably Marzia. He couldn't stay secluded forever, he had to open the door some time. Preparing for it to be Marzia, pewds took a deep breath and grabbed the handle, twisting it and opening the door.

   "I don't wanna talk Mar-" Felix started.

   "Dont worry. I'm way better than her, I think." Said the masked man.

   "Cry!" Felix cried, throwing his arms around him.

   "Great to see you too!" Cry spoke, also putting his hands around Felix. Happiness overcame them both as they stood there with tears of joy.

   F: "What the hell are you doing here?"

   C: "I well, um heard of your break up. I thought you would need some cheering up."

   F: "Are thoes for me?" Felix asked, pointing at the yellow tulips.

   C: "Yeah! I got them on the way here. I hope you dont mind them."

   F: "No, I love them!" Felix smiled as he looked down at the petals and felt their softness. "Now get in here!"