:6: For Me?

:6: For Me?

Maya's POV.

"So, class, the assignment is to get into groups of four and you will have to make a fake business," Miss Oly, our Business Studies teacher, said.

Riley turned towards me and raised her eyebrows.

"Team member?" she asked.

"Duh!" I replied.

"Lucas, Farkle, do you want to be in our team too?" Riley asked them, turning around.

"Sure," Farkle replied and Lucas nodded. At that exact moment the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day.

Once we were outside, I turned to Riley. "You should ask Lucas to go to the library with you. To work on the assignment, I mean."

"My, I can hardly speak to him. How on earth could I ever manage to ask him out to the library?" she paused. "Maybe..."

I understood what she was getting at immediately. "No, no, no..."

"Please, My? Can't you ask him to go to the library with you? Then you can find out stuff about him for me and it would be less awkward."

I gave her a pained expression. "Do I have to?" I whined.

"Please, just do it for me. I'll make it up to you somehow."

"Fine," I groaned. She threw her arms around me in a hug.

"Thanks, Maya! You're the best!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Sure, Riles is saying that now but will she be saying that in a couple of chapters? DUN DUN DUNNNN.

This assignment is going to cause so much drama between the group though.

Also, shoutout to my Instagram friends: @elegantabbylee and @fablikefarkle

Byeee
-Holli