:NAC: Facts

Without further ado...

1. I literally changed the tense this was written in about 5 times. I kept going back and forth, and then there was the stage were I was writing in both past and present tense at once. I ended up going with past tense, as you can see.

2. When I came up with the idea for this, it originally wasn't going to be a GMW fanfic at all. But then I decided that trying to create characters was a lot of hard work, and the story line was similar to GMW, so I changed it to this before publishing it. And I'm really happy that I did.

3. This fanfic was originally going to be a Rucas one. I don't know how, but I ended up writing about Lucaya instead. Oh well :)

4. I deleted about 4 chapters while writing. I had an idea for a really interesting scene with Riles and My-My at a sleepover together, and Maya confessed about the guy she liked (don't you worry your pretty little mind over who it was, but it wasn't Lucas). However, by the time I finally managed to put it in words, I'd published the chapter where Riley was angry at Maya, so I scraped the whole thing.

5. Annie's middle name was originally going to be Lucy, not Lacey. Lucy is the name of one of my best friends, the one that's moving away. I don't know why I changed it to Lacey. I just did.

6. I tried to find a way to write Josh into this fanfic. I really did. I just couldn't figure out how. However, he will be in the sequel.

7. When I started writing this, I didn't plan on Corpanga having another kid. I was just sitting on my bed thinking, how can I make this more interesting? Maybe they could have a kid! Ooh...

8. I never planned on Eric being so serious. I was going to make him a lot more carefree and funny. He just didn't end up turning out that way.

9. Farkle was originally never going to move. I just didn't write him in very much, and I needed an excuse to explain his absence from the storyline.

10. I still haven't written a proper "description" for this fanfic. Oops.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed those.

Xoxo, stay fabulous! See you at the sequel!
-Holli