*3:57am Friday*

I don't like when I wake up early. It makes me feel like I am being watched. I have been mysteriously been waking up super early and it's really suspicious. At about 4am every night, I will shoot up in bed and have the exact same feeling. I tried telling Rosa, but she just tells me to take sleeping pills or see a doctor, she never believes anything that comes out of my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, a black figure peers around the corner of my bedroom door, its slender fingers wrapping around my door frame. I never sleep with the heavy wooden door open, but I was too lazy to close it tonight, which clearly already looks like a mistake. My tired eyes widen to the sight as it continues to slowly make its way across the length of the hallway.

My first instinct was to hide away from the anomaly so it cannot try to hurt me like the last thing did, maybe it is the same thing from the other day. Instead, I lift my body involuntarily and followed it around the corner as if it was my master.

The figure moves into the small sewing room to the right, opposite Rosa's room. The sewing room has no windows and a tiny door. Unfortunately, it is also a home to many sharp, dangerous items.

I can't go in there with it

I try to dig my heels into the broken floor boards, it feels as if someone is controlling my body for me. The floor boards let out a small moan and creek as they are showing their age. I slide over the rug at the foot of the door and I try to dig my heels into the floor again, but its no use.

GO AWAY FROM ME!

The jet black figure flies into the room, slamming the door shut with great force which shakes the entire broken-down house.

My breathing becomes irregular and my heart races, almost as fast as everything had just unfolded.

I sit down against the wall and think through everything that just happened, my eyes allow tear drops to fall onto the floor below. Resting my head on my knees, I close my eyes in complete shock.

I hear Rosa shuffle out from a room in front of me, I don't see which room though as I had my eyes closed. She stands right next to me and I flinch as I can feel the rage seething off of her tiny body.

"I am not even going to be-" Rosa starts in a furious whispers, clearly on the edge of losing it at me.

"Before you dare blame me, I didn't do anything!" I yell in defence through a stream of my own salt tears.

"Don't give me your crap, Mar-" she explaims, pausing with a small look of shock on her face. "I mean Bethany..."