*6:38am Friday*

"What is wrong with you? Why are you sitting here Bethany?" She yells through a whisper.

"I swear I didn-"

My words trembled, like my hands, like my sanity. I don't know what the hell just unfolded, but I can tell you that I need to find out, soon.

Evelyn... I need Evelyn, I need her without that evil witch Rosa finding out. She'll kill me if she knew that I had gone off to her, instead of keeping myself in her little asylum of a house.

"Don't lie to to me Bethany" She interrupts.

"I am not lying!" I scream in desperation. "Are you that blind? You can't see what is happening to me?!"

"Please lower you voi-"

"I am NOT lowering my voice for you! I wake up to some sort of vision thing of you terrorising me with a messed up face, then you ask how it is?! You cannot see my dreams Rosa, how did you know!" I plead.

"I'm not going to have your rubbish, grow up child!" She yells, as loud as she possibly can.

"I am sick of you! Look what you are saying?! Why aren't you on my side?!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Rosa lauches at me, latching her dry fingers around my throat, clasping it with an increasing grip. I gasp quickly for short breaths of the oxygen left in the toxic breath of Rosa's, that she breathes in my face.

"I told you to lower your voice, didn't I?" She yells through a whisper again, forcing a wave of seriousness through it while clenching herder at my throat.

"Be a dead and clean this mess up," she grins at me as if nothing happened, releasing my throat in the process.

I look in her direction then down at the floor. What mess is that monster referring to? Some 'Aunty' she is...

I gather the courage to leave her sight and dash to the bathroom on the left. Peering up to see my reflection, I find the mess she wants me to clean. My neck is dribbled with long lines of, still flowing, blood. Water runs from the tap as I turn the rusted knobs. Looking up into the mirror for a second look at the damage she has so selfishly dealt, I see her damned face staring at me in the mirror. After a short heart attack at the sudden change of my surroundings, I turn to look at her and accidentally trip over backwards into the nearby bathtub.

"What do you want?!" I terrifyingly screech, my throat scratching at its self as if it has been overrun by thorns.

Her hand that she just chocked me with opens to reveal a blade, catching the light and burning my eyes.

"Take this," she bluntly replies, slowly blinking in boredom.

"Why?"

"Take it."

I regain my posture, standing upright this time, and try to snatch the blade from her hand. As soon as my fingers sweep over the cool stainless steel blade, she snaps her own fingers back into a curl, slicing my fingernails open to the milky white bone.

I don't bother to screech in pain as that would only full her with her wanted guilty pleasure. Pleasure of watching me writhe in complete pain and agony.

Rosa's fingers uncurl from around the blade and I take it from
her, except now it has been covered in a thick layer of my own blood. Great...

"Make those indents in your neck to not look like a mark from finger nails, why don't you?" Rosa demands, a small grin reforming her pencil thin lips, in which I once I admired.

Taking the blade to the skin on my neck where Rosa's nails have penetrated my pale skin, I start tearing away to make the injuries less obvious that it is a work of the devil itself.

Before I can't start in the second indentation, Rosa rushes forwards and grapes hold of the blade. Hacking roughly at my neck, she does the job for me. Blood in pools around my feet, I try to squirm free of her grip, but she continues to hack away until she thinks the job is done.